No announcement yet.

Texas gets a Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it was the other site who knows? I don't live the interwebz. I'll head over to the nsfw area and lay some out, Just to cover. No sense in yall gettin sand in your v....., well you know.

You were right it is another site that seems to sport many of the same players. Very similar , yet different. You even posted on the thread linked below, #141 on pg 3. Even many of the same forum names, though the traffic over there seems to have died. Did yall all jump ship, or it just fell out of favor? Second thought, no one cares. At least I found ya!

There was a sticky stating that if you wanted your post count and join date put back to the way it was pm the mod and they would handle up. I did and they told me I would need to tell them what my post count n join date was. I didn't know so I started over. Or maybe I just started. Not sure. Just glad I am able to be here. With riveting threads like prom tonight and such. Just tryin to post the right topic in the right forum to avoid the banhammer, grammar patrol and the forum subject police.
    Last edited by TexasT; 04-28-2012, 07:47 PM. Reason: added
    Rich

Comment

^son did work

Comment

Working...
      X