Amazon.com starts collecting Sales Taxes in TX.. July 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Is there anywhere you can get a .edu address? My old one has long expired.
    Take an online class with TCC.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

don't matter i like amazon. they've also done me right so i'll still be a LIFE customer.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Anyone want to list up alternative sites that are still sales tax free?

Overstock.com

Comment

Shit, I just bought me a power probe and they put an extra $9 on it. :/ lol.
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

This works:

how to register a free valid edu email address and get more benefit with a MEID account created
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They are now attempting to charge me tax on the order I placed in June...

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

it curbed me from making a purchase on a blow off valve. gonna just get maperformance to match price instead and order from them.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Ordered 3 label makers earlier and didn't get charged a cent of tax.. weird

I did although add those to my cart prior to July 1

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                    Ordered 3 label makers earlier and didn't get charged a cent of tax.. weird

I did although add those to my cart prior to July 1
                    They should only charge you tax if your order originates from a texas warehouse. Some of their warehouses are out of state.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      They should only charge you tax if your order originates from a texas warehouse. Some of their warehouses are out of state.
                      Cool, I didn't think of that.. I thought if the order was fulfilled by Amazon or a vendor in TX it was.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        Cool, I didn't think of that.. I thought if the order was fulfilled by Amazon or a vendor in TX it was.
                        Same thing with Dell, some of their products have tax, some of them don't. Someone can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                        X