Who has a Public Data account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Public Data account?

My mom was hit and the guy was really sketchy. He insisted she not call the police (total sketch). My mom being the nice (read: dumb) got his info and let him leave without calling the police. I need to know if his license is valid. I don't want any personal info, just to know his license status. PM me if you can help please.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    My mom was hit and the guy was really sketchy. He insisted she not call the police (total sketch). My mom being the nice (read: dumb) got his info and let him leave without calling the police. I need to know if his license is valid. I don't want any personal info, just to know his license status. PM me if you can help please.
    Get one of the piglets to run it if you can't find anyone.

Comment

What good is it going to do you to know if his license is valid or not?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        What good is it going to do you to know if his license is valid or not?
        x2... Unless his insurance is under the the assumption that his license is valid, If were the case then his insurance information would be void I think... Been awhile since I shopped around for insurance but always remember that question being one they asked. Any messican or low life person could lie to get the papers to show the cops if they were ever needed I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Get one of the piglets to run it if you can't find anyone.
          That's illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            That's illegal.
            Only if you get caught.....
            2012 GT500

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
              X