Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    This.

Who wants to start some drama shit when you can go fishing, work on your car, watch the barely dressed girls walk around or watch baseball.
    Some of us fucking work during Friday afternoon....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      Then.......I dunno. Fuck you man.

Comment

watch baseball.

People still watch baseball?

Comment

Comment

Comment

you mad bro? lol
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                you mad bro? lol
                Jealous....

Too nice a day to be looking at fucking giant monitors and dealing with incessant bullshit from people pissed off about not being able to send text messages to Nigeria

Comment

Jealous....

Too nice a day to be looking at fucking giant monitors and dealing with incessant bullshit from people pissed off about not being able to send text messages to Nigeria
                  where is smurffete gargamel is some kind of cranky today!

Comment

Jealous....

"I need to talk to my uncle, I heard he is in trouble"

Anyways, who is fishing this weekend....that sounds damn relaxing
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      "I need to talk to my uncle, I heard he is in trouble"

Anyways, who is fishing this weekend....that sounds damn relaxing
                      i might, just depends on the wind. saltwater is 25 minutes away and the red fish are moving.....we shall see.
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Well we did start off pretty good and it kept rollin for awhile but then it seems that some people just decided to not visit the site as often or just refrain from posting as there is the usual group of people who go around and nitpick everyone’s spelling or grammar or make fun of their opinions or what not.

DFWstangs always did this but it also was a much bigger group of people so there were more people to take sides and what not. This site is much smaller and I feel some of the "old" antics that we are/were so fond of have cause some people to lose their connection with this site. Hell I am always having to think shit through before I post it and I still get shit for what I post.

There was a new guy joining here the other day and he disappeared pretty quick once everyone got onto his wife and pics and what not...just bad business for a SMALL site trying to grow up...

Anyways, this novel will probably start some drama or someone will bitch about something in here so I hope this gets it going for ya...HAPPY Friday everyone!!
                        I'd have to agree, like I've said before, New blood would be nice and I feel that a lot of members are feeling this way. I can see it in the post of a new guys thread, that many of try to welcome them now, instead of tearing them apart limb from limb. We are not in our teens and twenties like we were when this site started. I have a feeling the old members that don't post anymore have outgrown the site.

Comment

We are catching our daily limit of 50 crappie per person here. We get picky and throw a ton back.

Even get a walleye as a bonus from time to time.

Comment

I want to go out to tawokoni (spelling?) and catch me some hybrid stripers from the river side of the damn...that sure was some GOOD eatin. Another reason is that guy who caught the 85lb catfish about a month ago out of their...makes me wanna go even more
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              i might, just depends on the wind. saltwater is 25 minutes away and the red fish are moving.....we shall see.
                              What city are you in?
                              See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                                We are catching our daily limit of 50 crappie per person here. We get picky and throw a ton back.

Even get a walleye as a bonus from time to time.
                                gotta watch out for those crappie fish, they smell like $hit

yes it was a lame joke but it made me chuckle and that is what counts

Comment

Working...
                                X