46tbird's car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46tbird's car..

I received AllFordMustangs.com Monthly News Letter today and Danny's car is the first story on the front page! Show off!

Danny's life is really like listening to "the most interesting man in the world." He has done and seen some really cool shit!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Well Steve, I guess this would be a perfect time for you to talk some more shit about it...

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Well Steve, I guess this would be a perfect time for you to talk some more shit about it...
          Hmmm, well. Let's see..that slow turd is on my desk top! It's kinda hard to talk smack about it when we have the same car. lol.

Comment

I'm surprised you bought another Mustang since they are so played out.

Comment

Who hasn't had a car in a car mag...
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                congratulations!
                x2

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Well, it's not a 2V SN95, but it will have to do. They are horribly played out though.I was off my meds that day. I'm crazy, so I have an exuse.

Comment

That DAY?

Comment

That DAY?
                      Don't worry, you will still get your shipment. I have to go a few extra days without to build the up extra dosage for your crazy ass. Matt is angry with me sending me hate PMs for waiting so long to send you your share of meds. But I thank you for sending me an additional client. I think Matt will be a long time customer.

Comment

Allow me to draw a picture of what trying too hard looks like.

Comment

Allow me to draw a picture of what trying too hard looks like.
                          Lighten up, it's Thursday. You need your rest for tomorrow. It might finally be that Friday that Matt kicks your ass.

The smiley is just for you. Here's another.

Comment

i love dannys car.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

between Tbird's car and Dville's cake dfwm is doing well lol
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X