Lake Fork fishin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Fork fishin'

Thinking about taking a trip to Lake Fork this summer, just wondering if any of you fellas been there, what to expect, what area to fish, etc.
    Sup motha licka.

Been there a few times. We fish for crappie off on of the docks with decent success using live minnows. I'll be there the weekend of the 5th doing the same.

Comment

You bring the baileys, I'll bring the shoes!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Great fishing and if you wanna catch some nice fish then this is the time of the year to hit the lake...

Comment

Lake Fork was rated as the #1 bass fishing lake in the world in 2007 I believe.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well you have missed the great years of the 90s, but still a good lake with nice bass, crappie, bluegill, etc.

Comment

check out www.texasfishingforum.com and search the forum by the way nice avatar "I got a mangina"

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                Well you have missed the great years of the 90s, but still a good lake with nice bass, crappie, bluegill, etc.
                yes sir...it was so much fun in late 80s and early 90s. I dont think you could even call it fishing. You could pretty much stick anything in the water and catch a bass before you started reeling.
                sigpic

Comment

Great Bass fishing lake, though I haven't been back to fish there in about 5 or 6 years.

Comment

that lake eats props and lower units so be careful if you are taking a boat and have never navigated that lake. big bass in that mofo'

Comment

Working...
                    X