Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received this morning... 41mm DJII

Comment

• Nice Roscoe - I hate the midsize DJ, but dig the hell out of the 41mm IIs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Nice Roscoe - I hate the midsize DJ, but dig the hell out of the 41mm IIs!!
        Yeah, not a fan of the 36mm either. Was happy to see these come out.

I have to work on filling this thing up, and am now looking for an AP ROO next, or a WG Sub if the wife will let me... If not, there are a few IWC's and a PAM I want... still want the Hulk as well.

Comment

• Very solid sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            Very solid sir.
            Mighty 'bliged...

Comment

• I REALLY wanted to like the DJII, but they just don't look right on me (in my opinion). It may be the size of the bezel that throws it off for me, I'm not really sure. If I was a bigger dude, I would absolutely have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                I REALLY wanted to like the DJII, but they just don't look right on me (in my opinion). It may be the size of the bezel that throws it off for me, I'm not really sure. If I was a bigger dude, I would absolutely have one.
                I'll have to wait to get my GMTIIc back from the RSC to take a side by side pic, but this one wears slightly larger (read taller) but the width seems the same.

<-- not a big guy

Comment

• GMTIIc is one of my favorites, honestly. Really hate that I got rid of mine, but I'll probably pick up another eventually.

I'm about to start selling most of my wife's watches I think. She puts one on MAYBE once a month. Her stash 'bout to be gone! That should with my upcoming purchase(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Yeah, not a fan of the 36mm either. Was happy to see these come out.

I have to work on filling this thing up, and am now looking for an AP ROO next, or a WG Sub if the wife will let me... If not, there are a few IWC's and a PAM I want... still want the Hulk as well.

Go with the WG Shark!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Just received this morning... 41mm DJII

Damn, I like that, I need a raise.

Comment

• It's not much but got this 50's bulova from my grandfather. It is amazing how small it is. Its the size of a womans watch from today. IMO.

Comment

• Well sonofabitch. I have no willpower. Excuse the date not being set yet, just picked it up.

Comment

• ^^^^^ is that before you stole it off of Sasquatch?? lol

Comment

• nope, Sasquatch WISHES he was as hairy as I am.

Comment

• That's real nice, Russell...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X