Patent Attorneys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patent Attorneys

Do we have any patent attorneys on the board, or has anyone delt with any they would recommend?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

You got 5-30K?

Or maybe go provisional if you can act in a year and are refined. If you need an ME to help with design let me know...I'll give you a DFWM special rate

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      You got 5-30K?

Or maybe go provisional if you can act in a year and are refined. If you need an ME to help with design let me know...I'll give you a DFWM special rate
      All that's taken care of, I just need an attorney with some decent rates. Just shopping around seeing what they have to offer.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Let me contact someone I know. Her husband is a patent attorney but I know nothing more then that
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

what technology area??

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
            what technology area??
            software.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              software.
              Ewwww software patents. Good luck man I hope it turns into some serious money!

Comment

I don't do that kind of work, but I know a few people if you still need some names.

Comment

Working...
                X