No announcement yet.

You know why divorce is so expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let anyone dissuade you from achieving your goals...especially people on this site. Do your own research and make your own informed decision. Then make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Don't let anyone dissuade you from achieving your goals...especially people on this site. Do your own research and make your own informed decision. Then make it rain.
      Fixed.

Sorry. I just had to.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Don't let anyone dissuade you from achieving your goals...especially people on this site. Do your own research and make your own informed decision. Then make it happen.
        Best advice you have ever given me. Thank you.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• "See a doctor and get rid of it"

<-- second best advice, ala The Jerk...

Comment

Don't let anyone dissuade you from achieving your goals...especially people on this site. Do your own research and make your own informed decision. Then make it happen.
            No one is questioning his intellectual ability to become a nurse or EMT. Dreams and wishes are nice, but they don't become goals without a clear cut plan. Part of that plan will be finding out if he can sit for his NCLEX before wasting the time and money (Not to mention taking spots from qualified students) on allied health prereqs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              I'm sorry I couldn't join the party earlier. I was busy shitting rainbows and sunshine.
              LMAO!

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Robert had rainbow sherbert with skittles for dessert again, didn't he?
              I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                I have selective hearing/reading. Just like when showing you how to talk to women.....it was real simple. I told you to just be calm and talk to them.....talk to them about whatever. it doesnt matter, just talk to them. and I also told you to throw as many lines(fishing lines not cheesy pickup lines) out there as possible.....one will bite. You took my advice....or atleast a portion of it and have been talking to women, am I right?
                That sounds like the same advice I'd heard from just about everybody else as well. But thanks for the help, and showing me what not to do.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• If you were to combine all the advice Tony received from this site you would have enough knowledge to fill every sex ed class for the next 30 years....

lol
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    That sounds like the same advice I'd heard from just about everybody else as well. But thanks for the help, and showing me what not to do.
                    riiiiiight.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      riiiiiight.
                      So, did you ever get that date with Marisa?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I think he got one with Kim, but shit, I think she invented the phrase "You had me at hello."

Comment

• "You know why divorce is so expensive?"

"Because it's worth it"

Wouldn't it be more "worth it" to not get married? Or not make the same mistake twice?
                          Sure would be less expensive.

<-Wouldn't know, never married.
                          Ded

Comment

I didnt realize at the time that she had a boyfriend. Didnt mean to step on anyone's toes. She is a really nice person with a heart of gold and it was cool to hang out with her. Would have liked to have gotten to know the suicide girl better. About the time she and i really got to talking, i went back to my ex. she had a great attitude.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I think he got one with Kim, but shit, I think she invented the phrase "You had me at hello."
                              lmao
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X