Free saltwater fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free saltwater fish

The idiots on CL are overwhelming. I know it's not the correct forum or not in the classifieds blah, blah, blah but those get no traffic.

Free to good home, Blue Devil Damsel. YES, it's a fuckin' salt water fish. NO, I will not bring it to your house, IT'S FUCKIN' FREE!! The only reason I'm giving it to a person and not the porcelain god is to appease the wife. I got this guy here for free and even went to go pick it up. I'll be honest, it needs to be with much larger fish or by itself (very territorial).

Want some info on the fish? Sure!! www.google.com
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    The idiots on CL are overwhelming. I know it's not the correct forum or not in the classifieds blah, blah, blah but those get no traffic.

Free to good home, Blue Devil Damsel. YES, it's a fuckin' salt water fish. NO, I will not bring it to your house, IT'S FUCKIN' FREE!! The only reason I'm giving it to a person and not the porcelain god is to appease the wife. I got this guy here for free and even went to go pick it up. I'll be honest, it needs to be with much larger fish or by itself (very territorial).

Want some info on the fish? Sure!! www.google.com
    Would you also happen to have some ginger and wasabi, if so I can meet around lunchtime? LMK
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Let's go!!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        Would you also happen to have some ginger and wasabi, if so I can meet around lunchtime? LMK
        awesome!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have an ocean hermit crab I short sightedly brought back from Gulf Shores, anyone with a Salt tank interested in saving this little guy?
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Damn I am a funny mother fucker, LOL
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Is this the fish I gave you?
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                Is this the fish I gave you?
                I believe so, he killed almost everything in the tank!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Hasn't he earned the right to stay?!?

Comment

www.dfwmas.org for anything saltwater related.

Comment

Holy shit!!! Yeah he was like that with my clowns.
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

high jacking thread. any way of fixing leak in the tank alog the glass joints.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          high jacking thread. any way of fixing leak in the tank alog the glass joints.
                          yep. Had to do it once. Empty contents of aquarium out into another container. use a razor blade to remove silicone from top to bottom where leak is located. Must remove the whole strip all the way to the bottom. Don't try to shortcut this and only scrape the silicone upto the leak. Will leak again. Clean class with rubing alcohol and dry throughly. Re-apply new silicone. Wait 1 day and fill with fresh water to test for a day or so.

Good luck.

Comment

I would take him, but I don't need anything killing my fish. I already lost my tomato clown and it devastated me.

I had Michael Jackson for almost seven years.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Because hes so fuckin hardcore!

Comment

Working...
                              X