Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pussification of America

A letter we received from the school one of my sons goes to:

Hi there! I wanted to let you know that the boys were playing a rough game of tag today at recess. They said that they are allowed to play “fight” at home in the neighborhood. The game of “tag” got very carried away today ~ it became a tackle, slap, and hit game. They were sent to time out. (Technically I am supposed to send them to the office when they hit.) I cannot allow anyone to get hurt at school. We have let the boys know that they cannot touch or hit at school. I did take their stickers today for playing rough. Can you please discuss that they cannot play so rough at school? It usually gets carried away and someone ends up hurt & crying. Thank you for their support.
    And a reply from one parent who felt it necessary to hit "reply all"
    As far as my children are concerned, they are in no way aloud or permitted to play this way at home. My boys are punished for playing rough with each other let alone other children. I also ask that you make no special accommodations for my boys when their behavior is less then expected. A trip to the principles office may help create a little fear in them so that they know this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

I asked my son if he'd ever heard of the game "smother the brother" (cleaned up from smear the queer). He shook his head no. "Dodge ball?" No.

Just wow...

Most my age would've been in jail I suppose if we were to go back to elementary school these days.

LOL.

I remember playing Smear the Queer.

Pretty funny when we started playing that in 1st or 2nd grade and i had no clue what a queer meant.

Smother the Brother.................?

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Hit reply all and tell them if you wanted to raise a pussy, you'd have made sure to have a daughter.

Comment

What grade is this?
        .....bro....

Comment

The reply is from the father, who I'm sure was tapping away on his Galaxy Note, sipping on his double half calf, back half, flip flop, cappacrap with a lemon twist at the local nail salon.

Comment

I understand it from a school perspective...too much liability. But as far as the other dads comments...that's weak sauce. You sure it's not a kid with two moms?

Comment

"aloud" lol

Comment

"sigh"!!! my step son starts kindergarten next year and I'm already preparing myself to deal with the schools. god i hate where our country is going. kids are fucking pussy's now days. parents are making them that way. it just sucks.

Comment

It's a viscous circle. Judge Dredd is not far off the mark.

Comment

Smear the Queer at Monnig middle school got fucking rough.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Smear the Queer at Monnig middle school got fucking rough.
                      When we played dogeball we used one of those red rubber balls. Dude in the 3rd grade threw one hard enough to go through a window, pelt a 2nd grade girl and knock her out of her chair. She was fine, but we never wanted to play with that SOB. Oh, and nothing happened to him. He wasn't sued, or sent to the principal's office or arrested for assault or tased or suspended....

Comment

at the end of baseball practice i use my rocket of an arm to throw the ball as far as i can and send all the kids to run down and fight to see who can bring it back to me. true story except the "rocket arm" portion. and if you are cry like a girl on the field you go sit in the dugout until you remember you are a boy

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

hummm The school my boy goes to get to play tag, dodge ball and all that other fun shit we played. Guess the Dallas area is leaning towards fagdom.

Comment

So, a different perspective....

I get from the letter from the teacher being translated to...

"Hey, we got these gay rules at school here so I handled it myself this time. Please, PLEASE don't make me send them off to the principle for just being kids at school. This letter is all formal and stuff for CYA purposes, but ya gotta help me out here. I hate working here and having to be such a bitch about this stuff."

The letter from the parent, yeah...kind of gay but he did support the teacher.

I could have it all wrong, but it seems like the teacher is trying to be cool.

Anyway, I'm hoping living outside the metroplex a little helps with these things. We'll see.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              So, a different perspective....

I get from the letter from the teacher being translated to...

"Hey, we got these gay rules at school here so I handled it myself this time. Please, PLEASE don't make me send them off to the principle for just being kids at school. This letter is all formal and stuff for CYA purposes, but ya gotta help me out here. I hate working here and having to be such a bitch about this stuff."

The letter from the parent, yeah...kind of gay but he did support the teacher.

I could have it all wrong, but it seems like the teacher is trying to be cool.

Anyway, I'm hoping living outside the metroplex a little helps with these things. We'll see.
                              the teacher i feel was being cool. the other parent was a faggie pole sucker. well MY KIDS this and MY KIDS that. fuck you and you pussafied kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X