Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys hurt my feelings, im gunna sue you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of idiots. They would not survive 5mins on here.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      What a bunch of idiots. They would not survive 5mins on here.
      haha! we say worse about people we actually like on here!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

So their lawyer pulled all the IP's and found the one tied to a business owner that might have some kind of assets they could go after. I think Denny might be right, it is time to GTFO out of this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          thats surprisingly accurate lmfao
          Sounds smart, considering your on handouts.
          See you later...

Comment

I'm suing all of you bitches.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              So their lawyer pulled all the IP's and found the one tied to a business owner that might have some kind of assets they could go after. I think Denny might be right, it is time to GTFO out of this place.
              Too late. Lawsuit filed!!

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

*walking away and whistling innocently*

Comment

Working...
                  X