Breaking News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
    Maybe they should just ask us a womanz. Then again if you have to ask.....
    I do my best to find what pleases a woman and stick with that usually. You're all a little different, it's like finding the combination to a new lock. Always a fun learning experience.

Comment

Do I cum? Yes.
      Does the g-spot help me? No

Comment

Uh, I don't care how much they're paying me, I'm not dissecting an 83 year old dead vagina. fucking nasty.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i just lick their belly button..........................from the inside!

god bless.
          Or show em you can lick your own eyebrows. That usually peaks their interest.
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Four or five Jack and Cokes and I could pound my way to China going the short route through the earth.
            Yep. 3-4 drinks of any liquor, and I can fuck for hours on end. The problem is, I won't ever get off. So it doesn't delay it as much as it postpones it.

Lmao at the bagging on Geof. Good stuff in here.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Yep. 3-4 drinks of any liquor, and I can fuck for hours on end. The problem is, I won't ever get off. So it doesn't delay it as much as it postpones it.

Lmao at the bagging on Geof. Good stuff in here.
              Fuck you Brenda. Fuck you man.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I find it funny when you go on and on, and the bitch gets mad.

WTF should she get mad about after cumming 2 or 3 times?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Fuck you Brenda. Fuck you man.
                  Why do you have to be so confrontational, Geof?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Why do you have to be so confrontational, Geof?
                    Fuck you, Dr. Phil. Fuck you man.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      They want to advance sexual medicine? Come out with a drug that makes me not blow my load in 2 strokes.
                      I got a good chuckle. Aint that the truth. In my year of no masturbation, it was always an eventful first round.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I got a good chuckle. Aint that the truth. In my year of no masturbation, it was always an eventful first round.
                        Wait, what?

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The first couple of months I am on Lexapro, the nut phase never comes. I could pound a fucking railroad spike in with my wang, but no happy ending. My wife was an uptight cunt that got her poor wittle feewings hurt because she couldnt get me off.......when I got on it after being done with her.....I got zero complaints. lol..................well, i complained.....still couldnt fucking nut for 2 months.
                          Been off it for 3 weeks now and I miss being able to fuck for an hour......but then again, it is AWESOME to blow my load whenever I want again.

to the Op about the G-spot......who gives a shit? lick that clit until u make her shit!
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            Wait, what?

Stevo
                            I tried it out. For 2011 I went as long as I could. I caved, and yanked it twice. I wanted to test my self control. It was difficult. The only way I accomplished this was regular action on the weekends. But that mon-friday was quite the stretch.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

It's no secret that I'm a fan of the bourbon. I don't get the whiskey dick thing. I've heard that funny cigarettes can make you fuck for hours on end if you don't forget what you're doing and stop for a bowl of Capn' Crunch first. Clearly speculation, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                It's no secret that I'm a fan of the bourbon. I don't get the whiskey dick thing. I've heard that funny cigarettes can make you fuck for hours on end if you don't forget what you're doing and stop for a bowl of Capn' Crunch first. Clearly speculation, though.
                                Thats cause you get side tracked by the food cravings and forget all about fucking! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X