What's the deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    In our bathroom, we have 10 stalls and 14 urinals. Why is it, that some faggot ass old dude feels it necessary to, out of 13 empty urinals, pick the one right fucking next to me????
    Maybe he likes you or is overly competitive...

J/P
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Sometimes. Usually when I am out I am drinking and I guess that contributes to it.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

they posted signs in our weld shop bathroom for the nasty asses that blow their nose onto the wall

Comment

I like to say "nice cock" if someone is next to me at a urinal.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
            I like to say "nice cock" if someone is next to me at a urinal.

You should say it in the voice of the guy in Extract that has the band name Gods Cock

Comment

There is an old guy at my work who drops his pants AND boxers to his ankles while he pisses in the urinal. He also holds his junk with both hands. Sometimes he will lean forward and put his forehead on the wall.

I don't know about the spitting. I don't spit in the urinal, and I have never noticed anyone else do it.

Comment

Working...
              X