What's the deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal...

...with guys spitting in urinals? 9 times out of 10 when I'm watering the porcelain at work, guys come in and spit in the (theirs not mine) urinal before pissing. WTF is up with that? Is it some dominance thing or a cool trend I'm missing out on?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

I dunno. i do it everytime I piss. Maybe this is strange, but it seems like everytime I piss I get a high sense of the taste in my mouth. So I instinctively spit.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I dunno. i do it everytime I piss. Maybe this is strange, but it seems like everytime I piss I get a high sense of the taste in my mouth. So I instinctively spit.
      your mouth is watering, because of your love of the golden showers.

Comment

I dunno. but it seems like everytime I piss I get a high sense of the taste in my mouth. So I instinctively spit.
        Too easy and a "thats what she said" is in there too
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I do it.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Just curious, do you do it at home?

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              Just curious, do you do it at home?
              Yes, and in the shower. Thats the only time I spit.

Comment

I always thought it was weird as well. I don't do it.

Comment

Thats the only time I spit.
                  100% truth!

B O O S H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I love setting up these home runs.

Comment

I tolerate it more than those who fart while pissing. The spitters would probably do it at home too if they had a urinal since IMO a urinal is an easier target to spit in as opposed to a toilet.

Comment

I never feel the urge to spit when urinating, not sure what that's all about.

Comment

Would you rather it be on the floor? I do it all the time without thinking. However, that probably stems from my skoal habit.

Comment

I prefer to walk up to the urinal and slap it just as I would anyone else I'm about to show my junk to.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              ...with guys spitting in urinals? 9 times out of 10 when I'm watering the porcelain at work, guys come in and spit in the (theirs not mine) urinal before pissing. WTF is up with that? Is it some dominance thing or a cool trend I'm missing out on?
                              Why are you paying attention to other guys while in the urinal? Hoping to catch a peek or something?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X