• Show
Clear All

12 hrs this fall.

Routers
    Computer Forensics
    UNIX II
    Music Fundamentals

Comment

Taking System Conceptual Design this fall and that's it...not brave enough to take more than one masters level class with a full-time job and a three month old baby.

Comment

I need to get off my arse and finish my math degree. I only lack differential equations. It was the only course I didn't take while getting my physics degree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

15 Hours this fall to finish my B.A. in Political Science and my B.A. in History

Revolutionary Europe
          History of England I
          Classical Political Theory
          History of Mexican American Culture
          Judicial Process
          Originally posted by 56482
          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Cost benefit analysis, Evaluation research, & financial management in the public and non-profit sector. Then all I have left is one class and a capstone project in the spring and I'm fucking done!!!

Comment

I have to retake a&p 1&2 because the one i took last semester and the semester before that were the wrong ones....yay community college advisors. Luckily i paid a community college price and i like a&p.
              .....bro....

Comment

I know its too late to sign up for classes but i was at brookhaven in 2004.. bullshitted a lot and never really got shit done. What are some start up computer classes i can take so i can get into IT? or are there any technical schools i should look into?

Since i'm on the other side of town now, i'll probably be at Collin County.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  I have to retake a&p 1&2 because the one i took last semester and the semester before that were the wrong ones....yay community college advisors. Luckily i paid a community college price and i like a&p.
                  what are you going to school for? What college district? Sounds like you took the non-science majors (allied health) version. Interested to see what you need a A&P 1 and 2 for science majors for. Not many degree plans out there for that.

No classes this fall for me... Im done till January where I will hopefully start a masters of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    what are you going to school for? What college district? Sounds like you took the non-science majors (allied health) version. Interested to see what you need a A&P 1 and 2 for science majors for. Not many degree plans out there for that.

No classes this fall for me... Im done till January where I will hopefully start a masters of some sort
                    Yeah, i took some bs called scit at eastfield and it was a biology for non science majors, oh well. I need a&p for a bs in radiation therapy and hopefully physical therapy thereafter. I really hope to get into utsouthwestern but right now im doing utd and Dcccd
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      Yeah, i took some bs called scit at eastfield and it was a biology for non science majors, oh well. I need a&p for a bs in radiation therapy and hopefully physical therapy thereafter. I really hope to get into utsouthwestern but right now im doing utd and Dcccd
                      radiation therapy? With those you could do: Radiology tech, ultrasound tech, nursing, etc... Just a thought. Not sure if that is the path you wanted to take.

edit/// looked up the pay and it looks like it is right in line with the degrees I listed. Not sure if it is a 2 year program or not. I have worked in a hospital for 4 years (non cancer center) and never heard of it. I have always though nurses did the drug part and rad techs did the CT part.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                        I know its too late to sign up for classes but i was at brookhaven in 2004.. bullshitted a lot and never really got shit done. What are some start up computer classes i can take so i can get into IT? or are there any technical schools i should look into?

Since i'm on the other side of town now, i'll probably be at Collin County.

I don't think you'll get a solid answer to that question. When I first got into IT many years ago, I went to a staffing agency and told them what I was looking for...they got my foot in the door and I took it from there. I suppose if CCCC offers a A+, Net + or some Windows courses, you could take those, but honestly you could study for those yourself.

Technical schools are expen$ive IMO. I know someone that went to Devry and really applied himself and have had good results with his success. I'd have to say his first job in IT was really being at the right place at the right time though. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X