any GM truck owners missing rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    i didnt accuse anyone you fucking sheep. i simply found it interesting that these items were for sale WHILE hundreds of trucks have been vandolized for the same items and now they are on are site. did i call the guy a crook? no. did i say that said items were stolen? no. did you just realize what a dumb fucking sheep you are for assuming i did? yes? move along bitch, there's grass outside just waiting for you.
    You insinuated it and you know it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      no i didnt, i simply found it humorous that its on our classifieds just sitting there and no one said anything about it in correlation to the recent thefts.

Comment

no i didnt, i simply found it humorous that its on our classifieds just sitting there and no one said anything about it in correlation to the recent thefts.

So again back to my question were you bored? Or were you insinuating they were stolen? Read your thread title. You went from the classifieds to the back porch to see how many friends you could gather. Dude you are a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Only 1 out 3 sets are replicas. Lol
          I guess I missed the part where that was funny.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          This.

Dude, give it up. You, and everyone else in this thread, know exactly what you were getting at when you started the thread. What's so "humorous" about it ? The fact that "no one said anything about it in correlation to the recent thefts" tells me that 1.) no one cares, or 2.) people that know Randy know that he came by the wheels legally.....and no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            I guess I missed the part where that was funny.

This.

Dude, give it up. You, and everyone else in this thread, know exactly what you were getting at when you started the thread. What's so "humorous" about it ? The fact that "no one said anything about it in correlation to the recent thefts" tells me that 1.) no one cares, or 2.) people that know Randy know that he came by the wheels legally.....and no one cares.
            actually aaron, im gunna hafta say 885 people and counting care.

Comment

I'm "gunna hafta" disagree. But keep up the good work, detective.

Comment

So answer my question. Did or do you really think I stole them?

Comment

Originally posted by reddsredcoupe View Post
                  So answer my question. Did or do you really think I stole them?
                  first answer this question. DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK!? do you realize how much stolen shit get sold on this website? ALOT MORE THAN PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT! as long as it aint the 15's off my van, then i dont care

Comment

"I at least think a minimum of four people were at least involved in this."
                    at least apparently
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

thats alot of rims to not get caught. should have paid for security

Comment

first answer this question. DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK!? do you realize how much stolen shit get sold on this website? ALOT MORE THAN PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT! as long as it aint the 15's off my van, then i dont care
                        Dude yes I think you care you started the damn thread right. You need a friend buddy. Lol

Comment

Apparently you do give a fuck, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted the time to start this thread.

I'm stealing the fucking wheels off your van tonight, bitch !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            Apparently you do give a fuck, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted the time to start this thread.

I'm stealing the fucking wheels off your van tonight, bitch !!!

Comment

Just admit you were wrong and move the fuck on.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Just admit you were wrong and move the fuck on.
                                no

Comment

Working...
                                X