Vacation Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Ideas

Ok guys I need some ideas for vacation. I'm probably going to burn a week of vacation sometime in Jan or Feb and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of places to go. We have our passports so we can go out of country if need be and we've been to Playa Del Carmen before. I've thought about Vegas also since it's been a few years since we've been. Also my wife has a cousin that lives in Seattle that always wants us to come see her and if we went we'd have a place to stay but I'd want to rent a car and drive around and check out that part of the country if anything is worth seeing that tie of year. Our budget is between 2k and 3k and cheaper is always better. So anyone have some ideas of places off the beaten path that might be running deals right now.

I'm planning a Civil War battlefield tour this spring. If you're a history buff you could do that or a Revolutionary War tour.
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
      I'm planning a Civil War battlefield tour this spring. If you're a history buff you could do that or a Revolutionary War tour.
      My mom's husband is in a civil war re-inactment group. He's always going to one or doing speeches or documentaries. He just took my son to some anniversary of a battle in Mississippi and did a reinactment.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Tahiti!

Seattle is really cool. Craig's dad lives in Washington not far from there and when we visited, we saw the Lewis & Clark trail, old brewery's, the fisherman's market, space needle, etc. TONS of stuff to do there.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

The wife and I did San Fran for our honeymoon...we had a blast. We stayed at the Sir Francis Drake hotel. It had a trolley stop right out front that went straight down to peir 39. Had some great shopping nearby and it is right by chinatown. Good eats everywhere. Lots of fun!

Comment

I am begging my wife to get 5 days off in a row in January so we can go to Cozumel or Playa.

If we go it will be a last minute throw of a dart to choose where the day before.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Seattle sounds good
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
              X