Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    But he isn't a pit bull?
    Black male, ultimate "shoot first ask questions later" card.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Black male, ultimate "shoot first ask questions later" card.
      10-4.

Need to have a zimmerman mentality. .

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Very subtle, but you managed to snag a couple.

Pursued.
        If I/we pointed out all spelling flaws you would not have time to post your own thoughts. I feel that concerning myself with the flaws or mistakes of others is of no concern to me unless there is a lesson to be learned...

but to each his own but as far as the typo's, as I read the story I was able to grasp the situation the author was portraying.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Very subtle, but you managed to snag a couple.
          Dang it .

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
          10-4.

Need to have a zimmerman mentality. .
          Shoulda had zimmerman THERE. He' d have been like

"Its ok guys, i got this one" LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            If I/we pointed out all spelling flaws you would not have time to post your own thoughts. I feel that concerning myself with the flaws or mistakes of others is of no concern to me unless there is a lesson to be learned...

but to each his own but as far as the typo's, as I read the story I was able to grasp the situation the author was portraying.
            I shouldn't have to be the editor for their publication. The fact that it was missed shows they use spell check, and don't proof read their shit.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              He must have ran to a different city where it was legal to leave keys in an unlocked vehicle.

Stevo

Edit: I had a nice response but deleted it. I don't want to be flamed for it.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Edit: I had a nice response but deleted it. I don't want to be flamed for it.
                Just post it under my username. I don't give a shit. There are some pukes on here that can't stand the truth.

Comment

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                  X