Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    You cannot tell me that a threshold of a door will magically stop a dog from EVER attacking someone.
    Originally posted by roliath View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE DOGS ARE TRAINED TO DO?

If a stranger comes busting down my door, I sure as FUCK hope my dog gets to FUCK HIM UP ROYALLY. I want to hear that sonnabitch scream for mercy while my dog fucks his life up.
    a stranger comes busting down my door,
    busting down my door,
    Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So does it have to be this circumstance?
      Actually, yes, this is the situation that the dogs where shot in.

Are you saying it is impossible for your dogs to get off of your property?
      No, it's not impossible, but they're not going to go maul the first person they see.

Are you saying it is impossible for your dogs to mistake a running child for prey, especially if you have trained them to attack?
      lol at my attack dogs. They are not trained to attack, but do know what to do if someone was breaking in, and not stopping by to say hi.

You basically admitted to owning a ticking time bomb.
      lol, no, I just expect them to protect their family and home, like I said, if someone breaks into my house, they better fuck them up.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

You cannot tell me that a threshold of a door will magically stop a dog from EVER attacking someone.
        It will with mine. If she is raising a fuss and gets shot for her efforts I will return fire no mater who the shooters are and what their reasons for being there is.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Do you know anything about dogs at all? Have you ever owned a dog?

I'm not being confrontational, but you can't read. Either way, lmao. Glad to see the meds are working, but it's funny to see you completely ignore the person you were about 9 days ago, going back to when you first registered.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The gang mentality of police is hilarious. They are told the entire public is out to get them, and they gobble it up like a bunch of imbeciles.

Cops have fantasys about raiding and killing. That's why they joined the police in the first place. Too much COD and CS I guess. lol
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Do you know anything about dogs at all? Have you ever owned a dog?

I'm not being confrontational, but you can't read. Either way, lmao. Glad to see the meds are working, but it's funny to see you completely ignore the person you were about 9 days ago, going back to when you first registered.
              You really haven't paid much attention to 03trubluGT post over the years. I have been paying attention to what he has written and I have been led to believe that he is a dog owner and that he loves dogs nearly as much as he loves his own family.

Please don't resort to name calling and personal attacks to back up an argument; it makes you look foolish.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Stevo
                So there has never been a dog bite or attack outside the confines of home walls?

I know you're not going to answer that, because all you are focused on is one thing.

You might benefit from the skills of expanded thinking or multitasking.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  You really haven't paid much attention to 03trubluGT post over the years. I have been paying attention to what he has written and I have been led to believe that he is a dog owner and that he loves dogs nearly as much as he loves his own family.

Please don't resort to name calling and personal attacks to back up an argument; it makes you look foolish.
                  It's the only way a few of them can make themselves feel loved.

Forget about the pitt bull thread I made asking for someone to adopt the female I found.

Forget about the dog I could have killed that attacked me just a couple weeks ago.

None of that matters when the crazed few think they smell blood in the water.

It's all because of my job that they hate me. They can get away with unleashing all of their imagined frustrations built up over the years without repercussions.

Logic or truth matters not, as long as they can get a few jabs in.

Comment

So there has never been a dog bite or attack outside the confines of home walls?

I know you're not going to answer that, because all you are focused on is one thing.

You might benefit from the skills of expanded thinking or multitasking.
                    Is his door considered "outside the confines of home walls"?

I know you are not going to answer that, because all you focused on is one thing.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Forget about the pitt bull thread I made asking for someone to adopt the female I found.
                      Want a cookie for doing the right thing?
                      Forget about the dog I could have killed that attacked me just a couple weeks ago.
                      What were you doing to the dog when it "attacked" you?

It's all because of my job that they hate me. They can get away with unleashing all of their imagined frustrations built up over the years without repercussions.
                      I don't know about the rest of these guys, but I dislike you because you're a raging douche who can't keep an argument straight to save his ass. You've even shown it in this thread, and I can point out others as well.
                      You don't even need to get in a few jabs in order to disregard all logic and truth.

See my responses in red.

Shut the fuck up, guy.

Comment

Right, I forgot that every other cop on the board gets donkey-punched on such a consistent basis. Oh yeah, because they don't. Talk about logic...
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It's all because of my job that they hate me.
                          This website is the LAST place i would ever come looking for love. Lmao. That's hysterical that someone would even believe that enough to say it.

As for your comment about your job, lmao again. Luis and I get along just fine. Never had any cross words with Jimmy, Jason, or Tanner. Not to mention the LEOs I know outside of here. Has it ever cross your mind that YOU are the reason people here don't like you? Crazy concept, I know. You just blame it on the job because you can't face reality.

If you ever have owned a dog, you'd know how protective they are of their home. That's why I asked. My last dog would have ripped someone in half had I not invited them in to the house. She tried to daily, when the mailman came. She also knew her boundaries, and she wouldn't leave my yard. If someone came within those boundaries, they got a not so friendly warning. Out in public, she wouldn't hurt a fly unless the kids or I were threatened. You act like just because they are vicious when protecting their home, they are vicious outside the home and just attack anyone walking by.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If you are serious about this being your perception, I would take a step back and reevaluate. The juvenile frustration that leads to the blaming of others, in place of taking responsibilty, can get you stuck in a negative mindset.

Comment

Multiple of us like you Matt. Only a few don't, and they probably don't dislike you, just like to pick on you.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Are these the tears of an internet troll I see here? lol
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X