Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Sean, show me where I addressed this topic at all, let alone defended the topic of the OP.

I made a comment about dogs attacking someone, and never once addressed the legality or appropriateness of the Garland PD in the story.
    Ahem..

I sure hope you have insurance, or you will be sued until you are eating out of a dumpster.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Take a look at Jimmy's post count and the content of his posts. You only think he's "cool" is because he isn't vocal. I would venture to say he and I share the same opinions, but he just keeps him to himself so he isn't judged as I am.

But that's ok with me. I don't mind getting you guys riled up.
      Lmao. You don't get it, and never will.

You don't have anyone riled up, we're all laughing at you. And I do mean at you, not with you....
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Not really.

You're not as half as funny as you think you are. Just FYI.
        I disagree, it made me laugh!

Comment

Take a look at Jimmy's post count and the content of his posts. You only think he's "cool" is because he isn't vocal. I would venture to say he and I share the same opinions, but he just keeps him to himself so he isn't judged as I am.

It works. He's the coolest cop I know...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Well, I'm just glad that you didn't put him on the spot or anything. That would have been a classy move.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Just because he's a cop doesn't mean he shares most of your opinions. You've made grossly incorrect statements before about the way other cops feel/act.

And even if he does...

You've basically proven my point in this post. Jimmy is a cop and we like him. You're a cop and many people think you're a twerp. It's based on the stupid shit you say (and the lack of stupid shit he says) here. It has nothing to do with your occupation.
              Last edited by jluv; 04-25-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Just want to point out that I've done shots of tequila with Osiris in his kitchen. Obviously I hate cops though, I mean when you've got no other angles left aside from just admitting that your posts make you look like a complete and total fucktard, and an inferiority complex that is deeper than the Marianas Trench to go with it, that really is the only card you've got left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Just want to point out that I've done shots of tequila with Osiris in his kitchen. Obviously I hate cops though, I mean when you've got no other angles left aside from just admitting that your posts make you look like a complete and total fucktard, and an inferiority complex that is deeper than the Marianas Trench to go with it, that really is the only card you've got left to play.
                  dont for get the buttsecks those tequilla shots led you two lovebirds to!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I said hi to Matt earlier in the thread and no response, he has also ceased to invite me to lunch?

You muthufuckin cop haters have made Matt hate me!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• When police officers organize a raid don't they survey the property in advance so they aren't going in blind? You would think it wold have been known that they're three dogs in the household and they should have taken necessary steps to avoid the situation completely. If they knew the dogs are in the house do they assign certain officers to shoot the dog or take care of the situation or just whoever the dog is charging dispatch it as soon as an opportunity presents itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                        When police officers organize a raid don't they survey the property in advance so they aren't going in blind? You would think it wold have been known that they're three dogs in the household and they should have taken necessary steps to avoid the situation completely. If they knew the dogs are in the house do they assign certain officers to shoot the dog or take care of the situation or just whoever the dog is charging dispatch it as soon as an opportunity presents itself?
                        possibly one of the 8lb dog turds in the backyard would give them a clue that there is a big dog in there

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Henry - ban hammer. Quick. And no, not Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Henry - ban hammer. Quick. And no, not Matt.
                            HAHA! Man, even if I wanted to BAN Elvis I couldn't, me and that cracker have an understanding...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                              haha! Man, even if i wanted to ban elvis i couldn't, me and that white person have an understanding...
                              jwp

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                                When police officers organize a raid don't they survey the property in advance so they aren't going in blind? You would think it wold have been known that they're three dogs in the household and they should have taken necessary steps to avoid the situation completely. If they knew the dogs are in the house do they assign certain officers to shoot the dog or take care of the situation or just whoever the dog is charging dispatch it as soon as an opportunity presents itself?
                                Why would they bother with all that when they can just shoot the dogs for even looking at them wrong? When the standard you have to meet is "I feel scared!" it doesn't take even a child too long to figure out that you can use that as an excuse to get away with all sorts of shit.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X