Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man.... i love you guys.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Are these the tears of an internet troll I see here? lol

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

It's all because of my job that they hate me. They can get away with unleashing all of their imagined frustrations built up over the years without repercussions.

Logic or truth matters not, as long as they can get a few jabs in.

This is the funniest goddamn thing I've read on here in months. Holy fuckballs.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Only a few don't, and they probably don't dislike you, just like to pick on you.

Yeah... Wait... No. I don't like him.

Lmao

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          man.... i love you guys.

god bless.

I love you too, dick breath!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wow, drugs and pitbulls. Never seen that coming.

Comment

Not really.

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
              You're not as half as funny as you think you are. Just FYI.

Comment

It's all because of my job that they hate me. They can get away with unleashing all of their imagined frustrations built up over the years without repercussions.
                Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Of all the dumb things you've posted, this one takes the cake.

Why do we get along so well with most of the other cops here? Heck, Jimmy's one of the coolest guys I've been around from the board.

People give you a hard time here because when you get into debates, you don't make a lick of sense. It has nothing to do with your job.

Comment

Matt, not every situation involving a cop presents a need to defend them to the end. This is one.

Comment

Basically, Matt just tried to throw the race card at us.

Comment

Not really.

You're not as half as funny as you think you are. Just FYI.
                      Even at <50% of my self-estimated humor, I can shit hilarity out of my ass all day... as long as you keep gracing us with your special blend of idiocy and arrogance.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Of all the dumb things you've posted, this one takes the cake.

Why do we get along so well with most of the other cops here? Heck, Jimmy's one of the coolest guys I've been around from the board.

People give you a hard time here because when you get into debates, you don't make a lick of sense. It has nothing to do with your job.
                        Take a look at Jimmy's post count and the content of his posts. You only think he's "cool" is because he isn't vocal. I would venture to say he and I share the same opinions, but he just keeps him to himself so he isn't judged as I am.

But that's ok with me. I don't mind getting you guys riled up.

Comment

Even at <50% of my self-estimated humor, I can shit hilarity out of my ass all day... as long as you keep gracing us with your special blend of idiocy and arrogance.

Stevo
                          i personally lol'd at the tears pic, so based on that i would say you are sitting at 100% as funny as I think you are.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Matt, not every situation involving a cop presents a need to defend them to the end. This is one.

Sean, show me where I addressed this topic at all, let alone defended the topic of the OP.

I made a comment about dogs attacking someone, and never once addressed the legality or appropriateness of the Garland PD in the story.

Comment

Stevo

As long as you are fine with it, I can be too.

Comment

Take a look at Jimmy's post count and the content of his posts. You only think he's "cool" is because he isn't vocal. I would venture to say he and I share the same opinions, but he just keeps him to himself so he isn't judged as I am.

But that's ok with me. I don't mind getting you guys riled up.

Oh boy, now we're going to start down the road of you having people that in your imagination agree with you? lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                                X