Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE DOGS ARE TRAINED TO DO?

If a stranger comes busting down my door, I sure as FUCK hope my dog gets to FUCK HIM UP ROYALLY. I want to hear that sonnabitch scream for mercy while my dog fucks his life up.
    I sure hope you have insurance, or you will be sued until you are eating out of a dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I sure hope you have insurance, or you will be sued until you are eating out of a dumpster.
      Only an idiot would award a judgement in this circumstance.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hi Matt...

Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Article says something about "firearms charges"... wonder what that's about.. Either Felon in possession of a firearm, or a FED case (which wouldn't come up for a few weeks until the AUSA could get the indictment)
            Last edited by dcs13; 04-24-2012, 05:16 PM. Reason: added

Comment

If a stranger comes busting down my door, I sure as FUCK hope my dog gets to FUCK HIM UP ROYALLY. I want to hear that sonnabitch scream for mercy while my dog fucks his life up.
              Fuck yeah! If my dog didn't fuck them up I would fuck my dog up!

So if someone breaks into my house and my dog gets to them before me and fucks their shit up, I can get sued? But it's perfectly ok for me to shoot someone in the face when they break into my home?
              Last edited by white88; 04-24-2012, 05:52 PM.
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Some idiot made the mistake to jump in the backyard of my house around 3am, I was not sued.

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                Fuck yeah! If my dog didn't fuck them up I would fuck my dog up!

So if someone breaks into my house and my dog gets to them before me and fucks their shit up, I can get sued? But it's perfectly ok for me to shoot someone in the face when they break into me home?
                Shoot him after the dog has attacked.

Comment

Being the Libertarian that I am this hits me at so many levels that I can't figure out what to be pissed off about first.

#1 Why is it the governments business if a person wants to smoke or sell weed?

#2 Weapons charges? What business does the government have regulating firearms or any weapons for that matter?

#3 Using para military tactics on the citizenry for normal day to day LE duties is completely unjustifiable.

#4 Killing dogs during any type of entry is not excusable even if they are big mean dogs.

It deeply grieves me that LE is full of cops and not peace officers. I am beginning to believe that LE needs to be a citizens corp that every one must serve in at some point in their life via a draft and that a select few of the draftees be allowed to continue to serve if they show good personal qualities while in service and if they so choose.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

My dogs are going to protect my family against any intruder. I couldnt give a fuck less about being sued when it comes to my kid's safety.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Only an idiot would award a judgement in this circumstance.
                      There is a plethora of circumstances when one can legally be on your property without the right of a dog attacking them.

Why do you have to be so damn confrontational?

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                        So if someone breaks into my house and my dog gets to them before me and fucks their shit up, I can get sued? But it's perfectly ok for me to shoot someone in the face when they break into my home?
                        So does it have to be this circumstance?

Are you saying it is impossible for your dogs to get off of your property?

Are you saying it is impossible for your dogs to mistake a running child for prey, especially if you have trained them to attack?

You basically admitted to owning a ticking time bomb.

Comment

Some idiot made the mistake to jump in the backyard of my house around 3am, I was not sued.
                          The guy must not have called an attorney.

Comment

There is a plethora of circumstances when one can legally be on your property without the right of a dog attacking them.

Why do you have to be so damn confrontational?
                            Difference, recognize it.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Difference, recognize it.

Stevo
                              You cannot tell me that a threshold of a door will magically stop a dog from EVER attacking someone.

Comment

You cannot tell me that a threshold of a door will magically stop a dog from EVER attacking someone.
                                What is your point? Most dog's natural instincts are to protect their family. Do you want to make any dog larger than a chihuahua illegal?

Comment

Working...
                                X