No announcement yet.

Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family, shot my dogs because somebody narc'd me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family, shot my dogs because somebody narc'd me out!

I Never Narc'd On Nobody!

Comment

wow thank God the cops saved us again.
        Fucking yet again, more useless no knock warrants.

OH YEAH REAL THREAT TO SOCIETY.
        The police are the real threat. I so bet it would have been impossible for them to knock on the door and serve the warrant in a respectful way.
        I hope they sue the fuck out of that department. They truely deserve it for killing their dogs when every minutia of this could have EASILY been avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          I Never Narc'd On Nobody!

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Am I the only one that read where all 3 dogs came after the officers? I'll give you that seems a crappy way to serve a warrant for the charges filed, but who's to say what they thought was really there or what other charges they had? Still, it's a situation that probably could have been avoided, but if the dogs are coming after the officers, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              a kickdoor, and flashbangs for 4oz-5lbs of weed? i had more than that in seeds and stems that fell in the seat of my 87 b2000

god bless.
              Lmfao! I have some good memories of the backseat of an extended cab b2000...

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              They had enough for it to be a felony. Still idiotic though. Good thing they protected us from those dangerous criminals that were no doubt going to play video games and clean out their pantry all day. The streets are safe to walk now!
              Seriously. I bet road rage and homicides would drop 50% the first week if they legalized it.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Lmfao! I have some good memories of the backseat of an extended cab b2000...
                Do tell..... pics would help too FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Lmfao! I have some good memories of the backseat of an extended cab b2000
                  shhhhh you know craig be reading this stuff!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Still, it's a situation that probably could have been avoided, but if the dogs are coming after the officers, oh well.
                    Bullshit. Meter readers and other professions go uninvited in to backyards and such every fucking day. How many times do they get bit? Trigger happy dumbasses playing dress up, just like so many others have said.

The dogs served their purpose. Protected the house. That doesn't give the cops the right to start blasting away.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Am I the only one that read where all 3 dogs came after the officers? I'll give you that seems a crappy way to serve a warrant for the charges filed, but who's to say what they thought was really there or what other charges they had? Still, it's a situation that probably could have been avoided, but if the dogs are coming after the officers, oh well.
                      Of course the cops are gonna say the dogs attacked them. Garland PD is a department full of hot headed supercops with itchy trigger fingers who think they can do anything they want and get away with it. I hope they get their asses handed to them in court.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Bullshit. Meter readers and other professions go uninvited in to backyards and such every fucking day. How many times do they get bit? Trigger happy dumbasses playing dress up, just like so many others have said.

The dogs served their purpose. Protected the house. That doesn't give the cops the right to start blasting away.
                        I'll agree with you about meter readers and that the SWAT guys were probably trigger happy dumbasses. If they kicked in the door and went in hot, then by all means the dogs were in the right to attack. I was working off the assumption that they knocked and then entered, but then again it could have been a kick the door in type deal. What I don't get is why they don't taze the dog(s) or something in these situations? That's the part that confuses me. Why can't one or two guys on the team be prepared to handle dogs with non-lethal force? Perhaps there is no tazer in Call of Duty?

Comment

Perhaps there is no tazer in Call of Duty?

lol!

Comment

Why can't one or two guys on the team be prepared to handle dogs with non-lethal force? Perhaps there is no tazer in Call of Duty?
                            LOL! According to some of the LEOs here, it's difficult to hit a dog with a taser. Tasers aren't even necessary. All they need is an object in their hands to relate distance, or a barrier. A rifle, ram, broom, shoe....
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE DOGS ARE TRAINED TO DO?

If a stranger comes busting down my door, I sure as FUCK hope my dog gets to FUCK HIM UP ROYALLY. I want to hear that sonnabitch scream for mercy while my dog fucks his life up.

Comment

Reminds me of my ex which will probably chime in here soon haha

Comment

Working...
                                X