Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    They had enough for it to be a felony. Still idiotic though. Good thing they protected us from those dangerous criminals that were no doubt going to play video games and clean out their pantry all day. The streets are safe to walk now!
    When will the fucking Gov't learn....FREE THE WEED ASSHOLES!

How can you make nature illegal!

Comment

Ohhh they have pot....let's play military dress up!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Lol^^^ so true.

Fuck GPD.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          Man even hardbody pit pups don't sale for that much, more like 900~1200. That price she pulled outta her ass just goes to show how stupid NFL players are with their cash.

GPD has been playing too much black ops.
          This is the average for a great bloodline of pitbulls. I don't believe the 20k she is throwing out there. I bred pitbulls at one time. One of the guys I would breed with sold dogs to former Dallas Cowboys and even a couple current. They still bought them for the same price as everyone else. Even 21 blackjack puppies don't bring in 20k, I think she is just stating that because she wants more money for the dog when she tries to sue/settle.

Comment

Also for what it's worth, I too do not understand why they served this warrant the way they did.

Comment

reminds me of that old South Park episode where they go hunting and yell out "It'S COMIN RIGHT FOR US!!!" then shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                a kickdoor, and flashbangs for 4oz-5lbs of weed? i had more than that in seeds and stems that fell in the seat of my 87 b2000

god bless.

I also had a 87 b2000 in HS

Comment

Jennie Reed resulted in decent search results.

Texas cops are a little overeager. I'm surprised they don't have more premature firings from the taser.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they added fudge to the scale to get them over 4oz and in the felony range. They prob didn't tare it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      This is the average for a great bloodline of pitbulls. I don't believe the 20k she is throwing out there. I bred pitbulls at one time. One of the guys I would breed with sold dogs to former Dallas Cowboys and even a couple current. They still bought them for the same price as everyone else. Even 21 blackjack puppies don't bring in 20k, I think she is just stating that because she wants more money for the dog when she tries to sue/settle.
                      I paid 1100 for Goliath and 600 for my other dog Rocky. My uncle used to breed them bout ten years ago.

I still don't believe 20k one bit, even if it was a champion dog.

Comment

I only threw the four thousand number out there because I know a guy who has paid up to four grand for a multiple championship winning blue pit in the show ring in Florida and you can tell when you see the dog it's worth some coin. So I know they can get expensive but twenty thousand is very stupid. The dog pictured above does not look like anything special and something similar could be had over at craigslist or the shelter for a small re-homing fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          moar Jenni Reed pics plz
                          No shit, Ive been known to hit up the slave quarters a time or two...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                            I only threw the four thousand number out there because I know a guy who has paid up to four grand for a multiple championship winning blue pit in the show ring in Florida and you can tell when you see the dog it's worth some coin. So I know they can get expensive but twenty thousand is very stupid. The dog pictured above does not look like anything special and something similar could be had over at craigslist or the shelter for a small re-homing fee.
                            Yeah after I looked at the pic closer, it just looks like a normal pit with a decent coat on it.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Wow. It's really hard to believe that they did this.

NOT!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X