Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Initially dogs, however you made the leap of one dog being representative of all dogs which means that anytime a cop feels 'threatened' (dog hiding in a corner and cop just wanting to get his gun off) he is justified in shooting. If you can extrapolate the actions of all dogs from the action of one, then the actions of all cops can be extrapolated by the actions of one.

Guess which one I'm more worried about day to day. A strange dog attacking me, or a cop getting the address wrong and shooting my dog, kicking in my door and shooting my family

Man, you are delusional if you believe what you typed.

Comment

• Hai gais!
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I guess it's just too convenient for you to skip over anything logical and reasonable to take a jab or make an insult.

But keep it up, I'm sure you being filled with hatred will catch up to you someday.

That actually was a reasonable post. I had to clutch my chest when I originally saw the author.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Hai gais!

Not this fuckin' a-hole.

Comment

Man, you are delusional if you believe what you typed.
            Explain my delusion
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The funny thing is I'm not required to point out the common place. If you can't figure it out, then tough shit.
              Typical pussy move...

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• NSFW LANGUAGE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysajIKG1uOA&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Comment

• Garland is a shit hole and Garland cops are known to be aggressive. Nearly every dfwstanger I've bought/sold parts from in Garland was an idiot too. Do not want to be there for anything. If I go to Garland in the future and stupid shit happens to me, I know better, I deserve it. Fuck that place.

Once when I lived near Austin I was hanging out with a friend and her girlfriends visiting from Dallas.

One of the girls loses her ID and credit cards. We go back to the bar, they aren't there. The drunk woman loses it and starts crying. Everyone is telling her it's no big deal and she says "You don't understand, my husband is a cop, a GARLAND cop! He's going to kick my ass."

LOL

Again, fuck that place.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                  X