Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garland SWAT get 3 dogs in one raid

Dog death toll triples from last week's Garland drug raid

Update 8:45 p.m.: I've confirmed that Jenni Reed (pictured) is Wanbayor's wife -- they're separated, according to her -- so I feel comfortable passing on a bit of what she tells me about the dogs.

All the dogs were worth thousands, she writes in an e-mail, the pick of the litter from a relative who breeds them. "My dog mulan was once offered 20,000 by an nfl player to be sold!"

Mulan would be the dog in the picture above, and Reed had been expecting her to come live with her in Houston soon. She called the aftermath of the raid "the hardest 48 hours of my life," and said she's contacted a lawyer to look into her pets' deaths.

moar Jenni Reed pics plz

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

surprised the dog didn't take the $20k offer
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Dude she is kinda hot, but then again maybe its because she is naked...

oh yeah, sucks about the dogs too...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          moar Jenni Reed pics plz

god bless.
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Funny how when they die they're worth 20k.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My dog doesn't have a price tag because she isn't replaceable. Some cocksucker shoots her, and I'm going to come up with a large figure to take them to court with too, providing they are still able to even walk into a courtroom.

Comment

a kickdoor, and flashbangs for 4oz-5lbs of weed? i had more than that in seeds and stems that fell in the seat of my 87 b2000

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  a kickdoor, and flashbangs for 4oz-5lbs of weed? i had more than that in seeds and stems that fell in the seat of my 87 b2000
                  god bless.
                  lmao
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Excessive force? That is a little much for such a small amount of marijuana. Highly doubt that dog is worth twenty thousand much less 4 thousand in the condition it looks to be in which is over weight. Regardless a mans best friend is priceless. Trigger happy Garland Police Department.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                      Highly doubt that dog is worth twenty thousand much less 4 thousand in the condition it looks to be in which is over weight.
                      She said NFL player, maybe Michael Vick???

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                        Excessive force? That is a little much for such a small amount of marijuana. Highly doubt that dog is worth twenty thousand much less 4 thousand in the condition it looks to be in which is over weight. Regardless a mans best friend is priceless. Trigger happy Garland Police Department.
                        Man even hardbody pit pups don't sale for that much, more like 900~1200. That price she pulled outta her ass just goes to show how stupid NFL players are with their cash.

GPD has been playing too much black ops.

Comment

Storm a house to serve a Warrent for Posistion of Weed. Its not even a felony
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post

They had enough for it to be a felony. Still idiotic though. Good thing they protected us from those dangerous criminals that were no doubt going to play video games and clean out their pantry all day. The streets are safe to walk now!

Comment

Working...
                              X