I'm going to sell my truck and buy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I noticed an error in your ad. You wrote "stealing my lively hood" the correct word is livelihood.
    Dammit. I'll delete the ad and relist it. LOL ! Ass !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Dammit. I'll delete the ad and relist it. LOL ! Ass !!
      Seems legit. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Seems legit. lol
        Hahahahaha !!

Comment

• $8250 as of right now!

aren't you glad my old man didn't buy it!?

LOL!

hope the sale goes by smooth...

Comment

• Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
            $8250 as of right now!

aren't you glad my old man didn't buy it!?

LOL!

hope the sale goes by smooth...
            Well, yeah, because it means more money in my pocket to spend on the next car, but it would've been cool to see the truck stay local and see it every once in a while.

It all worked out though. What did your dad end up buying ?

Comment

• Well, it sold for $8250 !

Here's the email I got from the winning bidder. He has 4,997 100% positive feedbacks, so I'm assuming he's legit.

"Aaron, looks like I won the bid. Just letting you know I'm straight up. I just need from you a copy of the front and back of the title and a legible picture of the vin. You can email or fax it to me.
              I can wire you the money or send a check up to you.
              Thanks
              Boris "

All that sounds legit. What's going to be the best way for me to receive payment ? Wire transfer to my bank or a cashier's check ?

-Aaron

Comment

Well, it sold for $8250 !

Here's the email I got from the winning bidder. He has 4,997 100% positive feedbacks, so I'm assuming he's legit.

"Aaron, looks like I won the bid. Just letting you know I'm straight up. I just need from you a copy of the front and back of the title and a legible picture of the vin. You can email or fax it to me.
                I can wire you the money or send a check up to you.
                Thanks
                Boris "

All that sounds legit. What's going to be the best way for me to receive payment ? Wire transfer to my bank or a cashier's check ?

-Aaron
                Congrats on the sale! Really liked how you set up your truck. I would go with wire transfer and make sure it all clears before turning over.
                2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

• Originally posted by 96lasersnake View Post
                  Congrats on the sale! Really liked how you set up your truck. I would go with wire transfer and make sure it all clears before turning over.
                  Thanks man. I think all the little detail things are what set it apart. I like to think so, anyway. LOL !

Think I'll stop by my bank and talk to someone about doing a wire transfer and see what all I need to do.

Comment

• congrats man!
                    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Well, yeah, because it means more money in my pocket to spend on the next car, but it would've been cool to see the truck stay local and see it every once in a while.

It all worked out though. What did your dad end up buying ?

Yeah i liked your truck way better! He ended up picking up a damn early 80's model Chevy SWB.

The only reason he went with that was because that's the type of truck he was driving when my parents first started dating.....I said it was a good excuse for him to buy it. LOL!!

And Congrats on the sale!

Comment

• Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                        Yeah i liked your truck way better! He ended up picking up a damn early 80's model Chevy SWB.

The only reason he went with that was because that's the type of truck he was driving when my parents first started dating.....I said it was a good excuse for him to buy it. LOL!!

And Congrats on the sale!
                        That's cool man. As long as he is happy with it, that's all that matters !

I appreciate the compliments.

Comment

Working...
                        X