I'm going to sell my truck and buy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Yeah. Still not digging them. Lol ! Just my general preference.
    +1, I like the last one the best, and still not enough to spend any money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Yeah. Still not digging them. Lol ! Just my general preference.
      The little green one is cool, the others just to admire and laugh at the Windstar. LOL
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        +1, I like the last one the best, and still not enough to spend any money on it.
        No doubt. They're all still ugly to me.

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        The little green one is cool, the others just to admire and laugh at the Windstar. LOL
        The green one isn't as ugly, but it reminds me of some shitbox that Shaggy and Scooby Doo would ride around in. LOL !

Comment

green one doesn't even look real to me lol.

Comment

WHAT?!?!?! Mini vans arent cool? Tell that to these guys!
            So if a guy shows up to pinstripe your hotrod and is cruising a lowered minivan are you going to let him touch it?......Not likely. To me in his business your ride has a lot to do with promoting yourself and in turn Crash gets to write off hot rod parts and cars on his taxes.
            Last edited by GrayStangGT; 05-01-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              So if a guy shows up to pinstripe your hotrod and is cruising a lowered minivan are you going to let him touch it?......Not likely. To me in this that business your ride has a lot to do with promoting yourself and in turn Crash gets to write off hot rod parts and cars on his taxes.
              I see where you're going but, IMO if someone shows up in a clean, tastefully modded vehicle and is knowledgeable and respectful I don't care if it's a slammed caravan or not.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

He showed up in a beat up slammed s10 and tried to drag the muffler off turning into my shop. I still let him do his magic though.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  He showed up in a beat up slammed s10 and tried to drag the muffler off turning into my shop. I still let him do his magic though.
                  LOL, that I did. Next project will have air bags so I won't have to worry about dragging the mufflers off.

Comment

That's a cool looking Sienna! The only way my wife will ever get me into a minivan is if she lets me do something like that to it. I don't mind minivans, but wagons/hatchbacks are the shit AND where it's at.

Comment

• I've got cash Aaron . Galaxie is gone and I need a truck. Just sayin

Too bad your truck is already over the amount I have
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• $7150 and almost 5 days left on the auction.....you may clear a good bit more than that $8500 you originally were asking for!
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Beat up is an understatement. Lol.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            So if a guy shows up to pinstripe your hotrod and is cruising a lowered minivan are you going to let him touch it?......Not likely. To me in his business your ride has a lot to do with promoting yourself
                            Then you apparently don't know any good painters. lol

"the cobbler's children have no shoes"
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Chris, you're a big baller....just throw a little extra in and I'll even deliver it to you. Lol !

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              $7150 and almost 5 days left on the auction.....you may clear a good bit more than that $8500 you originally were asking for!
                              I had a guy on the HAMB from Florida call me last night asking a bunch of questions and he seemed very interested. We'll see what happens with him, but so far it's looking promising for the eBay auction.

Danny, you know it's funny....I was striping a '48 Chevy pickup yesterday and we were talking about that. I told him I have people ask all the time, "why isn't your truck all pinstriped up ?" and I used the exact same example about the shoemakers kid's never having shoes, or the body man that's always driving a beat up car.

By the way, for some reason I couldn't do the multi-quote so I don't know what's up with that.

Comment

• Damn, Chris. Can't believe you got rid of it AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X