Car Rental LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Rental LA

Anyone have any tips about renting a car in LA? I'm looking to rent one for about 4 days and head to Vegas while there. Thanks

Yeah, walk to the rental area of the airport (if you're flying in) and speak to a Hertz, Budget, or Avis rep and ask for a car. Oh, and don't forget to say Please and Thank you.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Baller status, or regular? If regular, see above post, if Baller, check out http://www.bhrac.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Yeah, walk to the rental area of the airport (if you're flying in) and speak to a Hertz, Budget, or Avis rep and ask for a car. Oh, and don't forget to say Please and Thank you.
        Thanks smart ass. With all the options I was more or less looking for input on who to avoid and what not. Not doing the baller Ferrari status probably just a convertible. I was looking at renting away from the airport to save on potential rental car airport tax crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
          Thanks smart ass. With all the options I was more or less looking for input on who to avoid and what not. Not doing the baller Ferrari status probably just a convertible. I was looking at renting away from the airport to save on potential rental car airport tax crap.
          Well then say that or be more specific. You asked for tips not recommendations..
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Rent a new GT from Hertz. It's fun.

Comment

I rented an Acadia for 6 days a few years ago at the LAX Enterprise location. It was a fairly painless experience (pickup/drop off).

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Rent a new GT from Hertz. It's fun.
                This
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X