Why all the fake locksmith addresses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the fake locksmith addresses?

RANT ON. I just want to carry in a door lock from a truck and have it re-keyed to match the ignition and passenger door key I already have. That and I want to pick up a couple of new key fobs. All this for a 95 GMC. I dont want to run all over town to do this so ever time I look up a nearby locksmith on Google, there are all these "addresses" like an actual storefront but when I call them, its some dispatch service and they tell me they don't have an actual location. WTF?

Have them come to you

Comment

I'm sure there isn't a lot of money in being a locksmith anymore. Couple that with rising real estate, and there you have it. Most of these guys work out of their garage.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You mad?

Comment

For some reason Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels comes to mind when I read the OP's rant.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I'm sure there isn't a lot of money in being a locksmith anymore. Couple that with rising real estate, and there you have it. Most of these guys work out of their garage.
            This

A1 locksmith in Plano can help you out, they are located off of parker and alma.

hope this gets your panties out of a wad.....

Comment

[QUOTE=bcoop;666778]I'm sure there isn't a lot of money in being a locksmith anymore. Couple that with rising real estate, and there you have it. Most of these guys work out of their garage.[/QUOTE

Most of them don't work out of there garage, there are some of the smaller operations that do. I'm not sure why you think there isn't money in it anymore, just go outside and look around locks and keys on everything.
              31 years in the business its actually the opposite.

They have fake addresses because nobody checks and nobody cares (except for the locksmiths that don't have any fake addresses). and you.

Michaels Keys

Colleyville,Richardson and Ft Worth all actual addresses

Comment

My brother in law runs a locksmithing company that handles the Denver, CO area. He lives in Austin. Most of the guys that work for him work from their truck/home. He does billing/dispatch from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  My brother in law runs a locksmithing company that handles the Denver, CO area. He lives in Austin. Most of the guys that work for him work from their truck/home. He does billing/dispatch from here.
                  Makes absolute sense. The bulk of the calls are remote, no reason to have a storefront.

Comment

why not just go to a chevy dealership? they usually have everything there to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X