No announcement yet.

Mark Davis leaving WBAP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think Rush Limbaugh's ratings have been "spiraling down." Since it has more ratings than any program in the world.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I do not think Rush Limbaugh's ratings have been "spiraling down." Since it has more ratings than any program in the world.
      Who knows, I am just glad Davis is gone. I hate him.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
        Who knows, I am just glad Davis is gone. I hate him.
        agreed
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Rush is even worse. I can't believe people listen to that garbage on purpose.

Comment

New ownership bought 820 and 570 (same owners). They fired Jeff Bolton from 570, and got into a contract skirmish with Mark Davis. It's not resolved, but he's probably gone.
            Much to alot of folks chagrin, Limbaugh is as popular as ever. He's OK in small doses, as most radio/TV pundits are.
            LMAO at all the whiners. Just change the dial for crissakes...

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I heard he was going to wkrp.
              In Cincinnati?
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
              X