X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One in a hundred event where something fishy really wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      It is reasonable what the neighbors did. People were fumbling around the house, they didn't know them, better go investigate. However, they should not have been taken to jail. A small amount of investigation done by the cops would have the matter all straightened out, but apparently that's too much to ask.
      They should've just called the cops. Going over there with guns is fucking retarded. The new folks fucked up though, when they showed up for the first time at night. Sounds like they're all in the right neighborhood, though.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        It was a foreclosed house. Is someone really going to protect the "castle" of a bank?

I don't think what the neighbors did was reasonable at all.

Even if they did steal something, it's burglary of a building since it was inhabited.
        I agree 100%. It's one thing to walk over and talk to them, or even call the cops, but to go over and confront them with guns is way too far. And the cops arrested them? That is crazy to me.

Comment

The police acted stupidly
          -Barack Obama
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I agree 100%. It's one thing to walk over and talk to them, or even call the cops, but to go over and confront them with guns is way too far.
            I'm not going to confront any suspicious individuals going into the house next door at night unarmed.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

If I were a cop, I'd taze Elvis wearing a hoodie or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                I'm not going to confront any suspicious individuals going into the house next door at night unarmed.
                It was a VACANT house. They cannot say they were acting on behalf of their neighbors because a bank owns the house.

Comment

It was a foreclosed house. Is someone really going to protect the "castle" of a bank?

I don't think what the neighbors did was reasonable at all.

Even if they did steal something, it's burglary of a building since it was inhabited.
                  Lmao. Blame it on the neighbors, the police did nothing wrong! Typical.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It was a foreclosed house.
                    WRONG!

It was a house that had recently been purchased. lol

Expecially black ones!!!!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It was a VACANT house. They cannot say they were acting on behalf of their neighbors because a bank owns the house.
                      They don't have to act on anyone's behalf. They just have to satisfy part 1:
                      Sec. 9.43. PROTECTION OF THIRD PERSON'S PROPERTY. A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property of a third person if, under the circumstances as he reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.41 or 9.42 in using force or deadly force to protect his own land or property and:
                      (1) the actor reasonably believes the unlawful interference constitutes attempted or consummated theft of or criminal mischief to the tangible, movable property; or
                      (2) the actor reasonably believes that:
                      (A) the third person has requested his protection of the land or property;
                      (B) he has a legal duty to protect the third person's land or property; or
                      (C) the third person whose land or property he uses force or deadly force to protect is the actor's spouse, parent, or child, resides with the actor, or is under the actor's care.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hopefully they get a nice settlement alongside their new home. They should never have been arrested. I can see an argument for what the neighbors did but coming with guns drawn is a little excessive.

Comment

I guess this was like welcome to America and y'all come back now!

Comment

They don't have to act on anyone's behalf. They just have to satisfy part 1:
                            Sec. 9.43. PROTECTION OF THIRD PERSON'S PROPERTY. A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property of a third person if, under the circumstances as he reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.41 or 9.42 in using force or deadly force to protect his own land or property and:
                            (1) the actor reasonably believes the unlawful interference constitutes attempted or consummated theft of or criminal mischief to the tangible, movable property; or
                            (2) the actor reasonably believes that:
                            (A) the third person has requested his protection of the land or property;
                            (B) he has a legal duty to protect the third person's land or property; or
                            (C) the third person whose land or property he uses force or deadly force to protect is the actor's spouse, parent, or child, resides with the actor, or is under the actor's care.

Do you really think it's reasonable to protect a bank's property when you don't even know who the bank is? How would you reasonably believe that the bank has requested protection of the land or property?

They wanted to play John Wayne, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Lmao. Blame it on the neighbors, the police did nothing wrong! Typical.
                              WTF are you trying to say? I didn't even address that part, and you are as usual blowing shit out of that thing you call a mouth.

Since you brought it up, I think the police did a piss-poor job. There are too many avenues of information available to make that kind of screw up.

Comment

Can't find the link now but I read a couple hours ago that the gun toting neighbors were arrested earlier today.

Still no action against the cops for not investigating.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X