where to get title same day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    The place in Arlington was leveled about a year ago. It moved off of 820 and Trinity. In the big industrial area on the west side of 820. It will be brown, which is a certified copy, same thing as a blue one.

Bring the vin, plate number, the person who own's the vehicle, and their ID.

Cool man thanks!
    Ill let my brother know.

Comment

Well just got off the phone with the office in Carrollton, and like the website states there is only two offices(Carrolton and Ft Worth) that can print out a title on site.

Big Tiger: i asked about the location you mentioned and she seemed to be clueless about it....

but thanks anyways guys!

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
        Well just got off the phone with the office in Carrollton, and like the website states there is only two offices(Carrolton and Ft Worth) that can print out a title on site.

Big Tiger: i asked about the location you mentioned and she seemed to be clueless about it....

but thanks anyways guys!
        Was going to post that there are only two now, as my mom just went through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Who in the hell would believe a government office would be open on a Sunday? LOL
          No shit right? That's hard to believe.

I waited over a month for one to come in the mail. Turns out they mailed it to the wrong address. Jesus, I clearly stated the correct address on the forms, same address it's been registered to for 8 years, same as my DL. Government at it's finest I guess.

Comment

Since I sold the truck and couldn't for the fucking life of me find the title, I went to Carrollton this morning and it cost $5.45 for a certified copy.

I know this thread is a couple weeks old but thought that might help anyone else.

-Aaron

Comment

As far as I know only the main one (Carrolton) prints them out the same day. Get there early.

EDIT - too slow, lol
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                Since I sold the truck and couldn't for the fucking life of me find the title, I went to Carrollton this morning and it cost $5.45 for a certified copy.

I know this thread is a couple weeks old but thought that might help anyone else.

-Aaron
                Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                As far as I know only the main one (Carrolton) prints them out the same day. Get there early.

EDIT - too slow, lol

Yeah my brother ended up going to that Carrolton location and got it the same day. There was a huge line but he got it....

all he need was his ID Vin number and license plate number.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                  all he need was his ID Vin number and license plate number.
                  VIN number! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X