true, how you doin?
    Waiting for my man to get out the shower
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
      Congrats
      Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      I forgot to say congrats James.

How about - Marriage is a wonderful institution...

But who wants to be in an institution?
      Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
      Congrats
      thanks you guys. i am pretty stoked. i was joking with her earlier about taking o.j. to kdale before i head to the venue. she was not amused!

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        ya, these past few months have been insane. dropped $1300 at joe t's tonight alone!

shit, kids are even more expensive then weddings, any bets on how long till she starts wanting a rug rat?
        Kids > wives

Comment

ya, these past few months have been insane. dropped $1300 at joe t's tonight alone!

shit, kids are even more expensive then weddings, any bets on how long till she starts wanting a rug rat?
          You are doing it wrong. I had a civil marriage while on an already planned vacation in the Philippines; paid the Mayor to marry us (same as a judge in the US). Most expensive part of my wedding was the two hogs I bought to slaughter for the BBQ.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            You are doing it wrong. I had a civil marriage while on an already planned vacation in the Philippines; paid the Mayor to marry us (same as a judge in the US). Most expensive part of my wedding was the two hogs I bought to slaughter for the BBQ.
            you sir are a genius and i envy your ability to make this happen

Comment

No Pics of bride to be???? No open DFWMustang invite either???? This thread is weak.

But either way....good luck on the endeavor.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I know I'll get a hard time on here, but she is an amazing women and honestly if anyone should be getting cold feet it is her. I am blessed.
                Congrats. I married up too.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Thanks, I know I'll get a hard time on here, but she is an amazing women and honestly if anyone should be getting cold feet it is her. I am blessed.
                  Oh how that minor spelling error could turn into such fun here.

Congrats.

Comment

Sunday wedding? Jewish or jewish?

Congrats man!
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                      No Pics of bride to be???? No open DFWMustang invite either???? This thread is weak.

But either way....good luck on the endeavor.
                      her pics have been posted in the workout forum. believe me, hes not joking when he says hes been blessed.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        her pics have been posted in the workout forum. believe me, hes not joking when he says hes been blessed.
                        x2
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just remember we want pre-nup!!!! Like my attorney says she'll sign it if she loves you

Comment

^haha!

i'm looking for a chick who has more shit than i do, she gonna want me to sign one

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Selling the car whole or parting it out?
                              LOL! Seriously laughing my ass off.

selling whole
                              Seriously, though how long until its up for sale Ill trade a more marriage friendly crew cab f150 for it
                              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                                Seriously, though how long until its up for sale Ill trade a more marriage friendly crew cab f150 for it
                                Skip the crew cab. Just go straight to the minivan.

Comment

Working...
                                X