Man steals gas from cop car, caught after posting photo on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man steals gas from cop car, caught after posting photo on FB

A Kentucky prankster who swiped gas from a police cruiser was arrested after he posted a photo of the theft on Facebook.

The incriminating shot shows Michael Baker, 20, flipping the bird as he’s crouched next to a Jenkins Police Department squad car. Baker told local station WYMT his girlfriend took the photo.

“We was just standing there and thought it would be funny to take a picture and then post it on Facebook,” he said.

Both Baker and his girlfriend, Joann Sandelin, insist the photo was meant as a joke.

“I mean, if we was going to steal gas, we wouldn’t put it nationwide on Facebook,” Sandelin told the station. “We don’t steal anyway, but we’re sorry."

But Baker told the station he’s not sorry — and he did actually steal.

“I got a little bit of gas,” he told WYMT. “I ain’t gonna lie, but not much. I couldn’t get much. I tried, but there wasn’t much in it.”

An arrest warrant dated April 16 obtained by The Smoking Gun shows that Baker, who spent the night in jail, was charged with theft by unlawful taking.

The photograph has since been removed from Baker’s Facebook profile.

Jenkins Police Department is now looking into lockable gas caps, according to WYMT

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz1sbRdLsUR
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Brilliant!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You know........ People are fucking stupid......
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

.......*shaking head and walking away*

Comment

Smart Man... lol
          04 GT
          91 LX

Comment

They were kidding, I mean, c'mon - they put it on nationwide Facebook.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I guess the hat didn't bring him much luck...

Comment

If you're going to do something STOP TAKING PICTURES.

Fuck
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The dumbass is strong with this one.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

These are the kind of peopel that send pics of their dicks to people and photograph themselves banging fatties
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

He tried to FTP and they Fucked him right back lol

Comment

Is that Crapstang?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          They were kidding, I mean, c'mon - they put it on nationwide Facebook.

That is why they call it Facebook. People post anything they want about themselves and it always bites them in the back.

People are stupid yes, because they just don't think.

Comment

At least he was dumb enough for everyone to see. God help us if he breeds, we all know he will too

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              That is why they call it Facebook. People post anything they want about themselves and it always bites them in the back.

People are stupid yes, because they just don't think.
                              I was joking with "nationwide"... I think it's safe to say FB reaches out farther than just here.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X