• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! What's a cracka gotta do to get some Medicaid up in hurrah
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Damn! What's a cracka gotta do to get some Medicaid up in hurrah
      I'll help you out, but you have to pay for and give me all of your hydrocodone, you know, for my pain...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You can have it all! This ins. business is for the bird.
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          I was nekkid, but I have a bad habit of sleep stripping if I go to sleep wearing clothes.
          I operate a sleep clinic. You know, for whenever you're having difficulty sleeping.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

the dr that did mine was great. just some shots in the mouth. and broke them and pulled them out payed cash 250 for 2. and didnt even need the pain pills.

Comment

Still have my wisdom(s). I did have a molar pulled in Dubai a couple years ago. All he gave me was some Novocain shots and I got to suffer through the pulling, tugging, cracking and popping. His reasoning behind not giving me anything to knock me out or even a sedative was pretty sound. "you are by yourself. I am not going to knock you out and put you back in the cab to your hotel." Made sense to me.

Oh, cost me a whopping $150.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
              X