Damn it! Trailer broken into.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it! Trailer broken into.

I found out today that my race car trailer was broken into. Both of my scooters were stolen (Yamaha Jogs, one is black and purple and one is white and purple). 1999 models.

The race car was left alone, other than three big ass scratches that went down to metal in the paint, which looked like the thiefs could not pick up the scooters all the way.

I hope they ride the scooters, and wreck them, and get serious head trauma and they think, why did I steal these scooters, before they turn into veggies.
    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

posts some pics, and vins. if someone comes in my shop asking about parts for one i'll cross the vins.

Comment

I do not have any Pics of MY scooters but I will look for the titles and get the VIN's I know where one is....

I did find a small print on race car where it looked like they braced themself, but doubt Garland police would even look at it.
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
        but doubt Garland police would even look at it.
        Dont waste your time. Ive been through it. Had window smashed in my 03 with radio and a arm gauges stolen. I also had my MX riding gear in the trunk. Moral of the story, Garland sucks!
        03 cobra

Comment

Sucks dude!

Ded

Comment

Working...
          X