No announcement yet.

British Farmer finds 20 brand new Spitfire's from WWII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he also find that, as in 1944, apostrophes still don't pluralize nouns today?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Will report back today.
      Found an entrance. Now if I can only find a 5 sided socket.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Found an entrance. Now if I can only find a 5 sided socket.
        The big doors where the tanks/jeeps get in and out are welded shut and buried. I know the location of one of them.

All the old buildings out there have doors also to the tunnels.. Most are covered up with flooring though to hide them.

I wouldn't fuck with them... Ever since bush got president those tunnels are being used and still used...
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

That is cool as fuck!
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/SEPTLS8759076-Point-Black-Penta-Sockets/dp/B00279LD62[/ame]

WTF would they still be using them for? Unless they were continuing to stockpile arms, ammo and equipment down there.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Im sorry but Im going to call bs on the tanks and guns at tstc. Its one of those great rumors that gets perpetuated by the students, and old timers to add a bit of mystery and nostalgia to the area.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Im sorry but Im going to call bs on the tanks and guns at tstc. Its one of those great rumors that gets perpetuated by the students, and old timers to add a bit of mystery and nostalgia to the area.
                I could see it. I mean, military aircraft take off from there almost every day. If there is military aircraft, is it so far fetched there is a tank or two?

Weapons were recently found in a building that was about to be torn down. The doors were welded shut, and no one had been in in years. I'll see if I cant get a picture or two next week.

Crazier shit has happened, but maybe you're right.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  The big doors where the tanks/jeeps get in and out are welded shut and buried. I know the location of one of them.

All the old buildings out there have doors also to the tunnels.. Most are covered up with flooring though to hide them.

I wouldn't fuck with them... Ever since bush got president those tunnels are being used and still used...
                  Now that just sounds like bullshit. All the doors are welded shut, and buried, or covered over with floor, but they're still being used? And by who? Who are we avoiding in these mystery tunnels that are unreachable in corporeal form? Nazi ghosts?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

They've been keeping the Mayan Gods under wraps until after December passes, Yale.

The 2013 New Year's celebration will be a festival for the ages.

Comment

a much better article on the find:

A Lincolnshire farmer has told how he spent 15 years trying to find a lost squadron of Spitfires that was buried in Burma at the end of the Second World War.

What a magical story to read.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

And I hope they make a documentary of this shit.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          Now that just sounds like bullshit. All the doors are welded shut, and buried, or covered over with floor, but they're still being used? And by who? Who are we avoiding in these mystery tunnels that are unreachable in corporeal form? Nazi ghosts?
                          There are a couple personal doors on campus that are accessible and can open.

The LARGE doors are the ones welded shut and buried.

I know a lot more then I'm telling here...

Believe what you want. I have no reason to lie and bullshit.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Go through one of these personnel doors and take pictures of all of this cool stuff for us.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Ok. I don't see why you can't just talk about it. If you haven't been made to sign something, and they're that obvious about using them, it can't be that secret. Your previous post just made it sound like the Denver airport conspiracy.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                Ok. I don't see why you can't just talk about it. If you haven't been made to sign something, and they're that obvious about using them, it can't be that secret. Your previous post just made it sound like the Denver airport conspiracy.
                                Jimmy Hoffa is buried under the 50 yard line. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X