• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to see some pics.
    04 GT
    91 LX

Comment

Would suck if the UK claimed them as their property still and confiscated them.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Its true....me and my dad were discussing it over the weekend. While he TECHNICALLY may have been a farmer at one point.....he has spent the last few years researching the story and has spent a good deal of money trying to find them. Supposedly not only did he locate the hidden planes which were professionally buried 40 ft underground in a huge cavern....a lot of weaponry is also down there. I'm quite certain the British government will lay claim to it all...but he SHOULD be rewarded quite nicely for the find. Those planes are worth a LOT of money.
        It is always good MEASURE to type some sentences out and MAKE BIG REFERENCES in ALL CAPS, that way we can CATCH THE DRIFT of the importance of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          It is always good MEASURE to type some sentences out and MAKE BIG REFERENCES in ALL CAPS, that way we can CATCH THE DRIFT of the importance of your post.
          I only do it for slow people like you

Comment

get the FUCK out of HERE with ALL that NONSENSE.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
              Awesome. I'd like to stumble across one of the sites out in the desert the .gov "might" have full of obsolete military equipment.
              Talk to any of the OLD timers at tstc and there are still old tank/jeeps/assorted weapons in the tunnels under the campus/airport.

With that said, it is still being used by the gov't.....
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                Talk to any of the OLD timers at tstc and there are still old tank/jeeps/assorted weapons in the tunnels under the campus/airport.

With that said, it is still being used by the gov't.....
                Will report back today.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Will report back today.
                  Gillium would probally be the only one old enough to been down there.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Tstc?
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      Tstc?
                      Texas State Technical College Waco..

It was James Connally Air Force Base. One of the largest runways in the world etc. Pretty interesting history if you can find info about it.

Comment

Cool

Sent from my iPhone
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          Texas State Technical College Waco..

It was James Connally Air Force Base. One of the largest runways in the world etc. Pretty interesting history if you can find info about it.
                          Isn't L3 out there now?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Isn't L3 out there now?
                            Yeah L3 has a couple of very large hangers out there....

They also just built a new control tower(with TSTC).

Comment

i want to see pictures!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                i want to see pictures!!!
                                Me too. Wouldn't it be the bitchinest thing ever to be one of the first in that cavern?
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X