No announcement yet.

Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Honey, and off brand claritin and I'm good to go. Mine aren't usually severe, but they seem worse this year. Typically I can take a claritin and be good for a few days
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      You guys should try eating local honey.
      This. We got some a few weeks ago and give my 4 yr old a spoonful each night as a supplement to children's zyrtec. It will make a difference in your allergies after about a week of taking it. Needs to be taken every night.

Comment

I take Singulair. It works amazing when I remember to take it.

Comment

Mine haven't been bad as of yet this year, when they do get bad though, about the only thing that works is Benadryl... unfortunately you're a zombie after taking it.

My girl on the other hand has had allergies bad since about November, she's tried everything, the only stuff that makes it bearable is Allegra D or Zyrtec D and nose spray.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Whiskey -- lots of it. I never have problems.

I like the way you think.

This.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Allegra-D

I feel like a meth junkie when I need these damn things because you have to buy them from the pharmacy because of the decongestant. I use get these prescribed and they saved my ass every year.

Comment

I've been taking some "equate" brand of allergy pill for About 2-3 years now. It's a once per day pill and I take it every morning. It has SIGNIFIGANTLY reduced my allergies. I rarely have problems at all anymore.

Alhough this last week or two my nose has been ltchy , but nothing really with mentioning.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

No Allergies here
                  My brother uses a nasal injection once or twice a day and it works really well for him apparently. No drowsiness and not a pain in the ass to take.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Gonna try they honey. Henry told me a place up where I live that sells it.

Comment

Getting my ass kicked here in FL:bBishope:

Comment

I tried the honey, but it just keeps geting stuck in my nose hair and won't go down.

Comment

I agree. I used to have to get an allergy shot every year around this time, but someone told me about the honey thing and I just take in a spoonful every day for about a week during allergy season and it has really helped a lot.

Comment

My nose has been running for a week, it's probably all the cocaine though.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Guess I need to try the honey thing out.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

somebody want to explain why local honey works? Curious.

I never have allergy problems, I might have a sneezing episode occasionally, but I never have to buy any medicines.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X