WWYD with a crazy person in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I'd open her door and start eating donuts till she got out..
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      id slap her titties off

god bless.
      Only if they were worth slapping off.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        People are fucking idiots in cars. Had a lady pull out in front of me in traffic today doing 10mph, and I was doing 45. We both pull into the same gas station. This dumb bitch starts running her trap about how if I would've hit her pile of shit Focus she would've "kicked my ass," as if I was the person at fault. lmfao It was pretty obvious she was used to pulling that shit with people because she didn't say another word when I explained some physics to her about velocity and told her to go fuck herself.
        I had some stupid shithole do that to me today, only he was on his fucking cell phone. I just cut him right back off. Very, very, close.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

People are fucking idiots in cars. Had a lady pull out in front of me in traffic today doing 10mph, and I was doing 45. We both pull into the same gas station. This dumb bitch starts running her trap about how if I would've hit her pile of shit Focus she would've "kicked my ass," as if I was the person at fault. lmfao It was pretty obvious she was used to pulling that shit with people because she didn't say another word when I explained some physics to her about velocity and told her to go fuck herself.
          Had a 'sista' do the same thing to me. I started pumping my gas in the bay right next to her. She proceeded to start yelling some incoherent ebonics at me, and tried to spray me with gasoline.

I lmao'ed while she spent more money trying to get gas on me than she receives in child support.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Had a 'sista' do the same thing to me. I started pumping my gas in the bay right next to her. She proceeded to start yelling some incoherent ebonics at me, and tried to spray me with gasoline.

I lmao'ed while she spent more money trying to get gas on me than she receives in child support.

That is some funny shit. The.. person... today was also "of color."

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              Try that with a CHL holder and she might get shot or at least a presentation. "Officer she tried to set me on fire"
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You could of skipped all the shit that went straight over her head and started jumping on the hood of her car before yelling "fuck off." Just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  You could of skipped all the shit that went straight over her head and started jumping on the hood of her car before yelling "fuck off." Just sayin'....

If I wasn't in my work uniform, I would have been much more aggressive, though that had absolutely no effect on the hood jumping incident. Funny, that was over 7 years ago and it was still the last time I lost my temper. I feel bad for whoever flips that switch again after this long.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    I witnessed a crazy woman (I know, not a rarity) and a poor idiot in traffic today fighting. Well, we get to the red light and she proceeds to slap crud out of him...I'm talking moved his head slap. So, before I can even close my mouth from the shock of that he throws what looks to be a full QT cup at her and it busts all over the car in return. I'm pretty sure if that was his car he was regretting that decision when it came to cleaning up....now, if it was her car then, fair game; I see it as karma.

If you had a crazy in your car pull some crap like that what would you do in the situation? (Aside from the usual DFWM I'd kill her, yada yada.)

I'm pretty sure I would of have put her out of the car right where it sat or if I was able to think clear enough possibly take her to a public place off the road and leave her there to call someone.
                    That exact situation happened to my best friend. He and his gf were fighting in the car. She slapped him. He threw a large Oreo cookie shake right in her face (after taking the lid off). He got out, she drove off. Only diff was she was driving, and it was her car. They broke up shorty after. Bitch was nuts. Several years later, I fucked the shit out of her, and the sex was fan fucking tastic.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It depends, how many black eyes does she already have?

Comment

Id choke a bitch...

Comment

Yea same happen to me dude talking shit at gas station small mexican guy next thing i know there was 5 of them around me. I back down and left. lol
                          Sometimes it just not worth it.

Comment

I was taking a drunk bitch back to her apartment after the bar she was at called ME to come get her... anyways, I had her about a block from her place and she starts screaming at the top of her lungs, pulls her feet up, and promptly puts both of her boots THROUGH the windshield of my Samurai. She was kicking and wiggling, but could not get her feet back in, so I drove on to her apartment with her screaming constantly, got her out of my 4x4 with a bit of work, slung her over my shoulder, carried her up the stairs, dropped her at her door, went back down to my Sammy and waited for the cops, which showed up in about a minute. It took a couple of minutes to explain to them what happened, but they ended up letting me go afterwards when they called the bar and talked to Miss Drunk. That windshield ended up costing me around $350, thinking back I should have just pulled her out and left her in the middle of the highway.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X