WWYD with a crazy person in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWYD with a crazy person in your car?

I witnessed a crazy woman (I know, not a rarity) and a poor idiot in traffic today fighting. Well, we get to the red light and she proceeds to slap crud out of him...I'm talking moved his head slap. So, before I can even close my mouth from the shock of that he throws what looks to be a full QT cup at her and it busts all over the car in return. I'm pretty sure if that was his car he was regretting that decision when it came to cleaning up....now, if it was her car then, fair game; I see it as karma.

If you had a crazy in your car pull some crap like that what would you do in the situation? (Aside from the usual DFWM I'd kill her, yada yada.)

I'm pretty sure I would of have put her out of the car right where it sat or if I was able to think clear enough possibly take her to a public place off the road and leave her there to call someone.

I'd Russ Martin her head into the dash board....

Comment

I'd pull the keys and walk away from the car while she cools off.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Back in the day I would take her home and fuck her in the ass. Now, I just avoid the crazy bitches. But the sane ones won't take it in the back door though. Worthy trade off I guess.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

id slap her titties off

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'd open her door and start doing donuts till she fell out..

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Back in the day I would take her home and fuck her in the ass. Now, I just avoid the crazy bitches. But the sane ones won't take it in the back door though. Worthy trade off I guess.
              I was going to say I bet the sex is incredible.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You're getting soft in your old age.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Literally?
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    I got a kid on the way; got to soften up a little. She still makes me sammiches when I tell her though.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'd knock so many teeth out, the bitch would look like a fuckin' jack-o-lantern.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I got a kid on the way; got to soften up a little. She still makes me sammiches when I tell her though.
                        We've got 3.

I don't think my hatred for being disrespected will ever go away. I'm waaaay too "Alpha" to ever let that kind of shit go unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          I'd pull the keys and walk away from the car while she cools off.
                          End of thread, Yale answered.

Comment

The second you do anything to her, crazy bitch will have your ass in jail.

Like yale said, pull the keys, walk away. Bitch keeps up the crazy, call the cops to get her out of your car.

Fuck, if you have to, be a pussy about it, lie to her, agree to whatever she's saying. The moment your'e home/she's gone, end that shit with the quickness.
                            sigpic

Comment

People are fucking idiots in cars. Had a lady pull out in front of me in traffic today doing 10mph, and I was doing 45. We both pull into the same gas station. This dumb bitch starts running her trap about how if I would've hit her pile of shit Focus she would've "kicked my ass," as if I was the person at fault. lmfao It was pretty obvious she was used to pulling that shit with people because she didn't say another word when I explained some physics to her about velocity and told her to go fuck herself.

Comment

Working...
                              X