Im watching The Wild and Wonderful Whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im watching The Wild and Wonderful Whites

These are the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever seen in my life. Just straight fucking ignorant trashy people. Seriously, these are fucking dumb dangerous animals. It's like they live to show the world how "crazy" they are.

Could we please put all of these dumb white motherfuckers and all the dumbest motherfuckers from all the other races in a big gladiator arena with nunchucks and swords and clubs and shit and just let them end each other for our entertainment? Seriously!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

What? you don't like the White family from West virginia? I thought it was pretty comical, sad but comical. Snorting your cousin's pills up while she is still in the hospital.

Comment

Where is this?

Comment

LMAO! It's time to get out of the house and do something constructive bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          What? you don't like the White family from West virginia? I thought it was pretty comical, sad but comical. Snorting your cousin's pills up while she is still in the hospital.
          Man, it is too damned scary to be funny. It would be funny if they were acting, but these people actually exist.
          You have all these dumb motherfuckers, whether it be the men or women, and they are all "we be da biggest da meanest and da baddest." It is people like this that don't give a shit about starting trouble that get you into trouble for shooting one of their dumb asses.

It is literally like the entire show is them telling a story that goes something like this "ya know, I told dat mudderfucker I would beat his fuckin ass and den id shoot dat mudderfucker in da face. I dont give a fuck. I love Jesus and follow da Bible and all that, but i kill any mudderfucker dat messes with me."
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            LMAO! It's time to get out of the house and do something constructive bro.
            Man, I need to get surgery and get back to work. lol

Gonna pick up some supplies this weekend and paint all of the doors in the house.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Yeah that show was crazy, the GF and I couldn't believe it, I hope some of that was played up for the show.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hank 3 is singing

"im drinkin my whiskey, im smokin all the time, and im gettin fucked up every goddamned night. everybodies doin cocaine, startin up fights, and im livin fast and hard and dyin young with my goddamned loaded fist fury....." with this dumb fucking hillbilly tapdancing on a picnic table behind him.

Please God, open up the earth and swallow that entire family before they further contaminate the human race.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Best movie of all time

Comment

Im gettin into the spirit and making up my own songs to go along with it!

"well im a dumb shit and I like to fuck my sister, but her pussys so fat...... I just had to fist her. I get a check from the government because im fucking crazy, not only am I stupid im also fuckin lazy! I believe in white perrrrr but my ass is so big .....it gets me lots attention ....especially by a nig."

white perrrrr
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Why are you burning the few remaining brain cells you have left watching that type of bottomfeeding garbage? Go read a book for fucks sake.

Comment

Hhahaha I laughed pretty hard when i saw that.
                        See you later...

Comment

i love that train wreck movie!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Why are you burning the few remaining brain cells you have left watching that type of bottomfeeding garbage? Go read a book for fucks sake.
                            Too much, that's just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              lol, i multitask! I read, browse the net, and watch stupid shit all at the same time. I have 2 books going as well. One of my pendergast novels and the first Hunger Games book.

nipple head. lol
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X