Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    There goes Eric again, throwing insults to garner attention so that his "e-cred" can be fluffed.

Way to go there, parts slinger. How's that retirement working out for you??

It's so CUTE watching you reach all over the map trying to find something that cuts. Yet you keep coming up with a spork. I'm not retired at my age, quite obviously. I guess I could ask how your retirement is going? Oh wait, you aren't either. Man, great angle. On the bright side, I guess with the 89k you pulled last year, you're able to keep both your wife and Kim in champagne dreams and shiny three year old used cars.

Comment

You think I threatened you? You need to get back on your meds.

No one at that table thought you would walk up and talk shit and you didn't.

You asked one question, and then we had a civil conversation. Apparently that is something you cannot do online.
      I asked a question? And I'm the one that needs to get back on meds? Lmfao. You're fucking pathetic, and a goddamned liar.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        ...or like these idiots....

i really can't understand what happened there. i have watching it over a few times. it looks like that guy set off some fireworks or some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I asked a question? And I'm the one that needs to get back on meds? Lmfao. You're fucking pathetic, and a goddamned liar.

You'd never say that to his... Oh wait.

So tell me, Matt. Has this all been worth it? Have you learned anything in the last month? Have you asked yourself why there isn't a SINGLE person on your side, or are you still trying to delude yourself into thinking it's about some sort of idiotic popularity contest between friends?

You know how people become friends, Matt? By weeding out people who they don't want to associate with. The reasons for the lack of wanting in those associations can be widely varied obviously, but perhaps it's time you set the anger aside and actually looked at what you're doing and posting on this site. You might actually come to a conclusion. It's obvious you desperately want the respect of your peers, so why are unwilling to do the one simple thing it takes to achieve it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyon View Post
            i really can't understand what happened there. i have watching it over a few times. it looks like that guy set off some fireworks or some shit.
            You serious????

The cops released the dog, perp moves his hand like he's about to shoot, cops open fire on the perp and the dog.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              So tell me, Matt. Has this all been worth it? Have you learned anything in the last month? Have you asked yourself why there isn't a SINGLE person on your side, or are you still trying to delude yourself into thinking it's about some sort of idiotic popularity contest between friends?

You know how people become friends, Matt? By weeding out people who they don't want to associate with. The reasons for the lack of wanting in those associations can be widely varied obviously, but perhaps it's time you set the anger aside and actually looked at what you're doing and posting on this site. You might actually come to a conclusion. It's obvious you desperately want the respect of your peers, so why are unwilling to do the one simple thing it takes to achieve it?

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              You serious????

The cops released the dog, perp moves his hand like he's about to shoot, cops open fire on the perp and the dog.
              In all fairness, they were shooting at the perp, the dog just happened to run in there (like he was trained to do) Dumbass cops, and the needless waste of a perfectly fine animal. Fuck the perp though, that guy asked for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                You serious????

what did they fire at him? it looked like sparks and shit around his face as he backed up

Comment

what did they fire at him? it looked like sparks and shit around his face as he backed up
                  What normally comes out of a gun?

Comment

They used guns filled with bullets. What do you think they used, sparklers?? Lol, wow.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I think you're the only one bleeding here, pussy. Who gives two fucks what you think? You've shown, and you continue to show that you've got no ability whatsoever to hold a rational argument and deal with each point as it's presented. You just jump around like it's fucking checkers then demand people king you when all you've managed to do is clear the board of your own pieces.

Pussy? That's funny coming from a two bit coward.

Apparently you give to fucks, because you feel the need to keep responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Ok, Mr. Self Proclaimed ex-drug abuser. See it however you like.

Comment

Ok, Mr. Self Proclaimed ex-drug abuser. See it however you like.

People have problems and overcome them. Brent is one of the most successful people I know, has a job that he loves, and is an excellent father. You should try being positive every once in awhile. Wait, where have I heard that before?

Comment

• All this bickering and no one has been armbarred? You people are getting old!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              They used guns filled with bullets. What do you think they used, sparklers?? Lol, wow.

really? they use other things then bullets, like bean bags and such. plus, i will be the first to say i really don't know shit about guns anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                You'd never say that to his... Oh wait.

Again you resort to the "who is on my side" mentality. Good for you. You just proved how this is all about you being an attention whore and trying to pander to the other kids. You don't have a productive bone in your body.

How about pulling the Freud shit on yourself and make some improvements.

I quit posting in the other thread because arguing with you is fruitless. All you do is spin it into a production for the nut swingers that you have "gone to countless GTG's with". Well, good for you. I'll be sure and get you a Jimmy John's cookie. All you've done is look for another confrontation and used this thread as an opportunity to continue.

Those that are sick of your shit don't need to come in and post in public, I get those thanks via PM and text. Don't think for one second that you lead the polls.

Have fun responding to this, I'll not be back tonight, maybe I'll wait a few days and see how seething mad I can make you in anticipation.

Oh, and Eric, should I loan you the $20 to get that VIP status, or are you still broke/unwilling to contribute to the site where you have your twisted fun????

Comment

Working...
                                X