Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Why don't you try something positive for once instead of basking in your own negativity?

You are a sad, sad person.

I've brought laughter to the lives of dozens of people simply from this thread alone. Well, actually, YOU brought it, albeit unintentionally, however, I like to think that my additional commentary of why certain things are funny is generally applauded by the masses, yet here you are again, standing alone trying to engage in a battle you've never had a chance of winning. Still not taking responsibility for yourself, I see. Not surprising.

Comment

Racrguy, You are just as much a bitch as the others.
      I think you're the only one bleeding here, pussy. Who gives two fucks what you think? You've shown, and you continue to show that you've got no ability whatsoever to hold a rational argument and deal with each point as it's presented. You just jump around like it's fucking checkers then demand people king you when all you've managed to do is clear the board of your own pieces.

Comment

Says the divorced alcoholic with 41k posts.
        Says power tripping Officer Massengil that hides behind his badge.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Eric, may I call you Eric? Stop being a dick, man.

I keed, I keed. Please continue, this quarrel is rather quite amusing.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• In a few minutes Matt is going to list out everything he has ever done in his life, from the time he made a behind the backboard goal in PE, to his second place ribbon in the egg in the spoon race at field day. Then he will regale us with why all of our points are null and void because of his self aggrandizing catalogue of every minor accomplishment in his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Says power tripping Officer Massengil that hides behind his badge.
              You had your chance. I wasn't hiding behind anything at the sub shop.

You want to act all tough online, but docile as a neutered cat in public.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I've brought laughter to the lives of dozens of people simply from this thread alone. Well, actually, YOU brought it, albeit unintentionally, however, I like to think that my additional commentary of why certain things are funny is generally applauded by the masses, yet here you are again, standing alone trying to engage in a battle you've never had a chance of winning. Still not taking responsibility for yourself, I see. Not surprising.
                Good for you, maybe you can have that written on your headstone with all of your other accomplishments.

Comment

In a few minutes Matt is going to list out everything he has ever done in his life, from the time he made a behind the backboard goal in PE, to his second place ribbon in the egg in the spoon race at field day. Then he will regale us with why all of our points are null and void because of his self aggrandizing catalogue of every minor accomplishment in his life.
                  I'm surprised you are sober enough to post.

Isn't there another small puppy out there you can douse with lighter fluid and set on fire to make the pain go away??

Comment

Good for you, maybe you can have that written on your headstone with all of your other accomplishments.

I think you're confusing which of us is so thrilled with themselves that they feel the need to make an actual list of everything they've done as some sort of dumbass counterpoint to a completely unrelated topic there, genius.

Comment

Isn't there another small puppy out there you can douse with lighter fluid and set on fire to make the pain go away??

Oh gee whiz, I just drink SO much. It's ridiculous really, but it is sort of nice having 80 proof piss. I'm all about recycling after all.

Sidenote: You really wanted to keep calling attention to the fact that an apparently inebriated loser is slapping your ass all over the interwebz? I mean really, what would that say about... YOU.

Comment

Wtf???
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You had your chance. I wasn't hiding behind anything at the sub shop.

You want to act all tough online, but docile as a neutered cat in public.
                          I said what I said, and I did what I said I'd do. I don't know where the fuck you were that day. But you failed to follow through on not one, but two threats. Who is neutered again? I'm not the one threatening to arrest people and kick their asses when my fragile little feelings get hurt.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think you're confusing which of us is so thrilled with themselves that they feel the need to make an actual list of everything they've done as some sort of dumbass counterpoint to a completely unrelated topic there, genius.
                            There goes Eric again, throwing insults to garner attention so that his "e-cred" can be fluffed.

Way to go there, parts slinger. How's that retirement working out for you??

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I said what I said, and I did what I said I'd do. I don't know where the fuck you were that day. But you failed to follow through on not one, but two threats. Who is neutered again?
                              You think I threatened you? You need to get back on your meds.

No one at that table thought you would walk up and talk shit and you didn't.

You asked one question, and then we had a civil conversation. Apparently that is something you cannot do online.

Comment

• Oh please make this go to the smackatorium..... FML

Comment

Working...
                                X