Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Then it's ironic, not karmic.
    Could be karma as well. He injured 3 people physically, now he's being repayed with emotional pain.

Comment

hi there! when is it my turn to swing eric?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        Swing away Merrill. Merrill... swing away.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Hard to say. Matt seems to enjoy handing out three or four bats at a time, so I'd reckon you'll be on deck when he makes his next post about nine days from now.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Swing away Merrill. Merrill... swing away.
            lol!

"Merrill's a class-A screw up. He would just swing that bat as hard as he could every time. Didn't matter what the coaches said, didn't matter who was on base. He would just whip that bat through the air as hard as he could. Looked like a lumberjack chopping down a tree. Merrill here has more strikeouts than any two players."

Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So much fucking win in here. Matt needs to run back to Canada, and join the other dumbfuck FWPD douchebag. I bet he's still over there licking taint and arguing with himself.

About 9....... Lmmfao.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Could be karma as well. He injured 3 people physically, now he's being repayed with emotional pain.
                No, it really couldn't. People hold grudges. The universe as a whole is indifferent.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

"The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." Stanley Kubrick

Comment

An open letter to Henry, Eric, and Racrguy (who isn't even important enough for me to know his name):

You guys have your fun hiding behind your keyboard and poking fun. I'm glad to see you have such useful lives that you find this necessary. Someday you will all grow up and actually discover what it is like to be productive.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    So much fucking win in here. Matt needs to run back to Canada, and join the other dumbfuck FWPD douchebag. I bet he's still over there licking taint and arguing with himself.

About 9....... Lmmfao.
                    Since when did you find the need to join the bitch wagon? Are you not getting enough attention you had to pull this shit?

The amusing thing is that I don't even have to give an opinion on the incident, you gutless bastards want to turn this into a grade school torment.

Comment

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        An open letter to Henry, Eric, and Racrguy (who isn't even important enough for me to know his name):

You guys have your fun hiding behind your keyboard and poking fun. I'm glad to see you have such useful lives that you find this necessary. Someday you will all grow up and actually discover what it is like to be productive.

Since when did you find the need to join the bitch wagon? Are you not getting enough attention you had to pull this shit?

The amusing thing is that I don't even have to give an opinion on the incident, you gutless bastards want to turn this into a grade school torment.
                        I'd probably never take it upon myself to learn your name either, but I've seen people call you Matt on the boards, so I assumed that's what your name was. And lol@you for thinking none of us are productive. Stfu lol

Don't taze me bro!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That is terrible. I have a blue heeler similar to that one, I would be furious.

Comment

LOL, you've got the market covered on "productivity" with your asinine posts that contradict each other one after the other. Of course it is all about "productivity" and "respect" and "getting a life" and "attention" rather than just dumbass comments being labeled as such and you taking offense because you're their author.

As for any hiding behind a keyboard nonsense; you can take the total number of gtgs you've been to and multiply that by about 500, and you'll have the number I've been to over the years. I'm going to have to get some goddamn floaties for this river of tears you've been soaking the site with for the last month after you personally decided to kick open the flood gates.

Comment

Translation:

Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X