Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Want to see cops completely get fucked up with a door kick in? attach a bungee to the door so when it goes to open, the bungee pulls it back shut. My brother is a swat cop and when he was training an entry crew, he did this and it took the cops 4 tries to get in because the bungee kept snapping the door shut. Plenty of time to grab whatever weapon was close buy and shoot 6 cops standing in line.
    WAY too many pussies hide behind the badge. They seem to think that the tough guy act is enough......they seem to forget that their heads come off in the same manner as everyone else when hit with a point blank 12 gauge discharge. I always try to respect police but when I nod to greet one, I expect it in return. Protect AND serve assholes.

I'm going to do this. Quick and easy to snap in place, and damned effective. Thanks Levi...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Want to see cops completely get fucked up with a door kick in? attach a bungee to the door so when it goes to open, the bungee pulls it back shut. My brother is a swat cop and when he was training an entry crew, he did this and it took the cops 4 tries to get in because the bungee kept snapping the door shut. Plenty of time to grab whatever weapon was close buy and shoot 6 cops standing in line.
      WAY too many pussies hide behind the badge. They seem to think that the tough guy act is enough......they seem to forget that their heads come off in the same manner as everyone else when hit with a point blank 12 gauge discharge. I always try to respect police but when I nod to greet one, I expect it in return. Protect AND serve assholes.
      During trainup for Iraq we had tankers trying to be infantry. A company of them versus 2 of us. We executed so many of them that they took our weapons away and then at the end of the day had us stand there and let them shoot us. Unless you're doing breaching every day and in different situations, a small hiccup (the bungee) will throw you off. Then you get stuck in the fatal funnel and get shot down. Cops should NOT be kicking down doors period. Should NOT be doing no knock warrants, and should be held to the same standard soldiers are in other countries. If I have to check my target EVERY time, see who and what it is, identify it and know what is behind it as well as where my round could POSSIBLY go, cops should have to do the same. If I shoot some Iraqi's dog, the Army will immediately come by with cash in hand to pay them off. If a cop does it here, I get told my dog attacked them, suck it up and oh, sorry about the door being kicked in, wrong house.

I respect cops in person, I've only met a few bad ones, but those bad ones left me resenting every cop I came into contact with for quite a while. I know if one shot my dog, in my yard, for doing nothing, that I'd hate them for life. Hell, with my background, seeing another one of my friends get killed by a man with a gun, it might not go well for anyone involved.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
        I'm going to do this. Quick and easy to snap in place, and damned effective. Thanks Levi...
        Glad I could help! lol

See, my brother is a SWAT sniper so i dont have to worry about him clearing rooms and falling for the bungee trick.......i wouldnt advise walking in front of a window, though.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I respect cops in person, I've only met a few bad ones, but those bad ones left me resenting every cop I came into contact with for quite a while.
          exactly.......when I was down at the lowest point of my life and ready to end it all, there were times when i walked by a cop and thought to myself "be a dick to me today, pal.....fuckin dare ya." wasnt looking for trouble, but was damn sure not gonna get fucked with on some days because mr piggy wanted to play tough guy.

So many of these police forget that the do not know what the mindset is of every single person they encounter.
          That normal looking harmless every day Joe might have just caught his wife getting buttfucked by a cop in his own bed......he might have left quietly while silently grabbing his gun on the way out the door......he might be headed out to the lake to sit and cry and then blow his head off.......he might think to himself on the way to the lake "well, might as well stop at the gas station and grab a coke to enjoy for the last time."......he pulls into the gas station with a heavy heart, an empty hopeless feeling, and a sad look in his eyes. As the man walks into the gas station, he notices a couple of cops in there getting there coffee. As he gets his coke, he looks at one of them with a blank stare and he is replaying the wife cheating over and over in his head.......he is not really looking at the cop, more of a staring into space look.....and then it happens.......the cop decides he is a tough guy and is gonna let this little weak man know he is the alpha male......so the cop says in his normal tough guy tone "you got a problem?" well, that is it.....he gets his coke, walks out, takes a drink, grabs his sawed off 12, walks back in and blows both of their heads all over the slurpee machine.

Remember people, you never know what battle an individual is fighting that particular day......it is not only a good thing to smile and say hi to people......it might save your life.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Levi, you crazy.

Comment

exactly.......when I was down at the lowest point of my life and ready to end it all, there were times when i walked by a cop and thought to myself "be a dick to me today, pal.....fuckin dare ya." wasnt looking for trouble, but was damn sure not gonna get fucked with on some days because mr piggy wanted to play tough guy.

So many of these police forget that the do not know what the mindset is of every single person they encounter.
              That normal looking harmless every day Joe might have just caught his wife getting buttfucked by a cop in his own bed......he might have left quietly while silently grabbing his gun on the way out the door......he might be headed out to the lake to sit and cry and then blow his head off.......he might think to himself on the way to the lake "well, might as well stop at the gas station and grab a coke to enjoy for the last time."......he pulls into the gas station with a heavy heart, an empty hopeless feeling, and a sad look in his eyes. As the man walks into the gas station, he notices a couple of cops in there getting there coffee. As he gets his coke, he looks at one of them with a blank stare and he is replaying the wife cheating over and over in his head.......he is not really looking at the cop, more of a staring into space look.....and then it happens.......the cop decides he is a tough guy and is gonna let this little weak man know he is the alpha male......so the cop says in his normal tough guy tone "you got a problem?" well, that is it.....he gets his coke, walks out, takes a drink, grabs his sawed off 12, walks back in and blows both of their heads all over the slurpee machine.

Remember people, you never know what battle an individual is fighting that particular day......it is not only a good thing to smile and say hi to people......it might save your life.
              i wanna party with this ni66a

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Levi, you crazy.
                certified twice.
                ......but im much better now
                Semper Fi

Comment

certified twice.

You read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest yet? I'm telling you I think it is possibly the greatest American novel I've read, with Revolutionary Road being the other contender. It'll speak to you. And if you start talking to me about the goddamned movie I will punch you in the throat.

Comment

• Seriously though, I have learned to try my best to avoid confontations over stupid dick measuring contests. they rarely solve anything. If I see a guy/gal that looks like he/she he is having a rough day, I try to give them a smile and say "one day at a time, right?" something as simple as that to let them know they are not alone in this world and we all have it rough from time to time.

I am always very respectful to a cop because I know they see the very worst of humans every single day. They have to be suspicious that every single person they talk to is lying to them. Can very easily turn you into a cynic really quickly. I think police officers should have a mandatory psychological meeting every week to remind them it is just a job and not everyone on the streets hate them or are out to get them. they need to be reminded that they are the closest thing normal citizens have to super heroes and they need to act accordingly.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

You read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest yet? I'm telling you I think it is possibly the greatest American novel I've read, with Revolutionary Road being the other contender. It'll speak to you. And if you start talking to me about the goddamned movie I will punch you in the throat.
                      Loved the movie! I forgot to get it, but I will hit the bookstore this weekend and get it. Gonna text woman right now to remind me.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• You get throat punched anyway for finding yet another way to bring your new girlfriend into the conversation again. Motherfucker.

Comment

You get throat punched anyway for finding yet another way to bring your new girlfriend into the conversation again. Motherfucker.
                          He brings up this new girlfriend like Steve brings up fighting or Matt brings up being a cop.

Stop being a dog dick, Levi
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            He brings up this new girlfriend like Steve brings up fighting or Matt brings up being a cop.

Stop being a dog dick, Levi
                            LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Eric, you know i do that shit now to troll you, right?

red rocket.....RED ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Sure thing, buddy.

Comment

Sure thing, buddy.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X