Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I must admit, my friends are wonderful people..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit, my friends are wonderful people..

I don't measure my friendship with others by what they can do for me but it is really nice when they totally out of the blue help me out.

Last week I asked the folks on this board for recommendations on a Chiropractor. I did the same on Facebook. Within a few minutes, a buddy responded on FB that he would square me away. Later that day he called and told me that he had arraigned for me to see a Chiropractor in Highland Village for free. One week later and my back is feeling great.

He also loaned me his truck today so I could go pick up a new grill from another friend. This friend also responded to a FB posting that my 12 year old POS grill was finally dead. He is a distributor for Weber and got me a KILLER deal on a Summit demo unit. This is a $1900 grill that he sold me for a helluva lot less than retail. It just needed a little cleaning. To top it off, he got me some new parts and had them installed before I came to pick it up. Tonight I'm enjoying a nice steak on this thing..

After that, I was returning the truck to my buddy I first mentioned. I could see he was having problems installing new floors in his home (it's a mess) so I'll be spending some time teaching him how to do it as well as helping him getting the 1/4 round installed. He never asked, I just felt like helping.

With friends like these, enemies should just stay the fuck away..

Maybe I need to quit being so anti-social so I can get free shit. Fuck it, I'll just vote Democrat.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I think your buddy is wanting your cornhole.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Dog is straight creeping!
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Dog is straight creeping!
          That is PoBoy. He is straight up trouble. He's so much trouble that I should have his ears cropped..

Comment

man hook me up with a 22" weber kettle grill......... lol

Comment

Sometimes I find friends to be more family than actually blood relation family. There's actually family I don't even talk to anymore but there's a buddy of mine that's been a friend for over 20 years (his parents and sisters included) that I consider a family members more than most of my real family. I'd take a bullet for that guy.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

We have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. As big of an asshole as some are *cough*Talisman/Bcoop/Matt*cough*, I know that if push comes to shove I can count on them. Hell, Don has even picked up my kid from school because I couldn't get the car started.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Me thinks it might be Karma paying you a quick visit.

Well done sir (pun entended).

David

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    That is PoBoy. He is straight up trouble. He's so much trouble that I should have his ears cropped..
                    " what the hell you lookin' at human?"

I agree on the friends better than family too.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                    X