No announcement yet.

Big wreck on 820?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only wish it was the rock bucket that drove around me while I was blind siding. Into a dock off forest park. Ignorant bitch needed a punch in the mouth.

Comment

West bound 820 is still a clusterfuck from this. Looks like there might be an overturned vehicle in the backed up traffic as well.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I am debating making a change to take Western Center as far up as I can from now on.
        Fuck that noise, I would take Haltom rd across 820 then take Glenview into HEB. So much quicker when I had to drive to UTA from that area.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
          Fuck that noise, I would take Haltom rd across 820 then take Glenview into HEB. So much quicker when I had to drive to UTA from that area.
          When was that? I tried that a few weeks ago, and so did half of Tarrant county that same morning I think. 820 is all sorts of fucked up, and no entry point from Beach until you cross 377. They are all closed due to the construction, so everyone else is taking all those back roads.

Comment

I was stuck in it for a little over an hour, work near the airport and live in Saginaw. Every cross street heading west on the north side of 820 was crawling.

Comment

Glad i got out when I did.. don't miss the traffic one bit. 7 minute drives to work FTW

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                When was that? I tried that a few weeks ago, and so did half of Tarrant county that same morning I think. 820 is all sorts of fucked up, and no entry point from Beach until you cross 377. They are all closed due to the construction, so everyone else is taking all those back roads.
                Didn't think about all that, I haven't had to drive to Arlington from their in a while.

Comment

Fucking fuck another wreck same fucking spot. And I'm sitting in it... FUCK I hate stupid fucking people!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X